• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

eznark

Banned
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!! WE KEPT IT CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle%20American.jpg

Eagle%20American.jpg

Eagle%20American.jpg

Eagle%20American.jpg

Eagle%20American.jpg

Eagle%20American.jpg

WHAT A HUGE LOSS FOR AMERICA!!!!

bionic77

Ez give them some slack. Germany is one of the best teams in the world right now. We didn't play well but if Bradley was not such a choking bitch (has he done anything this WC?) and Altoiore was healthy I think we would have been more competitive.

I will admit I got my hopes up. Stopped at Red Robin to watch the 2nd half and the disgusting food was not worth it for this match!

Greg

WE ONLY LOST BY A LITTLE BIT SO IN EUROLAND THAT'S LIKE WINNING!!!!!! DANCE MUTHFUCKA!
I know you're trolling, but put it in NFL terms like losing the last month of the regular season and still making it into the playoffs due to past performance

eznark

Banned
I know you're trolling, but put it in NFL terms like losing the last month of the regular season and still making it into the playoffs due to past performance

Difference here is that teams like that back into the playoffs are generally embarrassed and shamed by it, not dancing in the streets like it's some marvelous miraculous accomplishment.

bionic77

Ez sometimes shitty teams get into the playoffs where they have no business being there and make some noise.

After the fraudulent packers needed a dog killers miracle and a mysterious broken vagina in Chicago to make it to the Super Bowl I thought you of all people would be understanding of celebrating advancing even when not deserved!

eznark

Banned
Ez sometimes shitty teams get into the playoffs where they have no business being there and make some noise.

After the fraudulent packers needed a dog killers miracle and a mysterious broken vagina in Chicago to make it to the Super Bowl I thought you of all people would be understanding of celebrating advancing even when not deserved!

Packers fans have pride and class. We didn't celebrate until after we deep dicked Atlanta.

Tamanon

Banned
Difference here is that teams like that back into the playoffs are generally embarrassed and shamed by it, not dancing in the streets like it's some marvelous miraculous accomplishment.

Hmm? You're saying fans of teams that back into the playoffs are ashamed? I've never seen that phenomenon.

cdyhybrid

You don't think Cowboys or Lions fans would be dancing in the streets if they backed into the playoffs?

Greg

I know I was celebrating the collapse of the Lions last season

given the expectations for the team (especially in this group), and the fact that it only happens once every 4 years, let the people celebrate!

eznark

Banned
I know I was celebrating the collapse of the Lions last season

given the expectations for the team (especially in this group), and the fact that it only happens once every 4 years, let the people celebrate!

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

So how many points can we lose by in our next game to keep this winning streak alive?

Wes

venison crêpe
eznark you do seem rather upset that people are enjoying USA's qualification, and the World Cup in general.

It's only once every four years. Normal service will resume in a couple of weeks don't worry.

eznark

Banned
eznark you do seem rather upset that people are enjoying USA's qualification, and the World Cup in general.

It's only once every four years. Normal service will resume in a couple of weeks don't worry.

Upset? I'm talking about football in a football thread! Don't hate just because England is old news and the Colonists are running roughshod over your dying land yet again.

Top Bottom