• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cdyhybrid

Ryan Braun style as was mentioned.

If I have a baseball team it's going to be the Brewers so it's somewhat disappointing to use that as a frame of reference.

Ryan Braun was also caught later. If Sherman never tests positive again, then what?

I wish people would just say they don't like him because he's really cocky instead of presuming a future drug suspension as fact and hiding behind that. Let's be real here.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
First day of ota's and guess who's running with the first team.

shazier.jpg

rando14

Ryan Braun was also caught later. If Sherman never tests positive again, then what?

I wish people would just say they don't like him because he's really cocky instead of presuming a future drug suspension as fact and hiding behind that. Let's be real here.

Doesn't even matter because Tharold Simon gonna break loose this year and steal his spot!! :cool:

First day of ota's and guess who's running with the first team.

I love this guy!!

Syrinx

Was Brady Quinn just on ESPN explaining how Johnny Manziel can avoid flaming out like him? Ugh, another hundred days of this shit before he even plays a game.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 2m
Funniest thing of the day was Fitz pick 6 to Kareem. Follows it up with batted passes at the line. #Texans

I for one welcome the Savage Future!

Pouncey, speaking after the first day of the team’s three-day OTA (Organized Team Activities), said he isn’t sure whether he has to have the evaluation prior to the start of the regular or prior to the start of training camp.

“I have no clue,” Pouncey said. “But I don’t think I need that. So I have no clue.”

Asked why he doesn’t think he needs such as evaluation, Pouncey replied, “I just don’t think I do.”

Pouncey also said he has no regrets about last season.

“No, not at all,” he said.

What is wrong with this dude...smh

cajunator

Banned
You deserve Browns-level mediocrity. Maybe nothing quite as awful as the Lions though.

Some things are timeless like a good blazer or fine Italian shoes.

Even if the Cowboys go another twenty years without winning anything, I'll still be here dancing on their grave. It's like hating on Notre Dame, it's just the principle of the matter.

edit: Way too soon to hate on the Seachickens or their fans. Every franchise should get one Superbowl win.

One super bowl does so much to wash away decades of hopelessness. Its such an amazing feeling.

Narag

for mech

@VicTafur
Matt Schaub was adequate in his first practice, did have a pick-6 returned by Justin Tuck late in practice. #Raiders

JABEE

Happy Birthday, Shane!

Talib better shut the fuck up

Sit down. You are out of line right now. Dutch, please get your boy in check. He's bad for business. Kick him out of Pats-GAF. His behavior is out of control, even for Pats-GAF.

Edit: Gata is Mech's alt or Gata has somehow managed to take over Mech's account this past season. That explains Mech's deviant behavior over the past 6 months.

cdyhybrid

Mech is the result of Gata's psyche being unable to reconcile the existence of its Jags fan side. So the Jags fan splits off into a separate personality, but carries over that internal conflict and eventually becomes a Texans fan due to internalized self-hatred.

rando14

Mech is the result of Gata's psyche being unable to reconcile the existence of its Jags fan side. So the Jags fan splits off into a separate personality, but carries over that internal conflict and eventually becomes a Texans fan due to internalized self-hatred.

god damn this is getting deep, whoulda thunk such psychological maneuvering would take place on a video game forum!!

Damn, I have to say they nailed the season finale. Can't wait for season two.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On one hand, Gata is like 12 and Mech is like 30 or so. On the other hand, both are fair weather Pats fans that are also fans of AFC South teams. Also it is known that gators live in both Florida and near Houston.

I am so confused right now.

cdyhybrid

god damn this is getting deep, whoulda thunk such psychological maneuvering would take place on a video game forum!!

Living in Florida is a deeply traumatic experience that only the strongest minds can survive intact. I'd compare it to Diablo's Realm of Terror.

JABEE

I should have seen this coming from a mile away. The existence of Gata could only be understood assuming that the Gata exists as a character born out of fiction.

There is no explanation for a person of Gata's depravity existing in any world other than that of the ether. The Gata would be a cartoonish villain if he existed in reality. Thank God for this revelation.

Top Bottom