• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

JABEE

That's why it's gotta be the other way around.

I think you are right.

The Gata is not a real poster. Mech is controlling Gata. The character of Gata is an outlet for Mech to channel his insanity. The character of Gata is the only place for Mech to unleash his anger at the world unfettered and unqualified for the courtesy of other humans.

The Gata is the manifestation of Mech's deepest darkest thoughts. Only recently has the Gata character's thoughts begun to bleed into Mech's account. Mech has become uncontrollable. The attention and responses the Gata character receives has made him jealous. I predict that in the coming weeks, Mech will be talking about sleeping with his sisters and rubbing animal bellies. Before long, Mech's sham allegiance to the Texans will be a decent memory.

Before too long, the Patriots virus will infect this entire forum.

So now we know that Gata is Mech.

We also know that [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are alts for banned users. (Names have been removed to protect the innocent, I ain't no snitch).

Does anyone else want to admit anything while we are on the subject?

Good for Talib to speak the truth on the matter. Not surprising Pats players want to leave NE so they can play with a better QB

It always hurts extra when you say stuff like this. I considered you a friend.

Who can I trust now besides PatsGAF, BrownsGAF, ShirtlessGAF and Jabee.

Also, congrats Shane! Here's to a great year!

Gatsby-toast-gif.gif

Hey chris, how excited are you about this Dion Jordon stuff in Armando's latest blog?

Dion Jordan, the Dolphins first round draft pick, looked as if he took an air pump and plugged it into his arms and shoulders this offseason. That's how big he looks.

Jordan said he's "a little over 265" pounds now.

"I was definitely too light to go out there against some of those offensive tackles," Jordan conceded.

"This year I had the opportunity to have an offseason where I can take care of my body. I'm trying to move forward and continue to try to better myself in a few areas."

Jordan, who struggled with the rehabilitation folllowing shoulder surgery last year, said he mostly did strength work this offseason. "I'm 100 percent," he said.
Super Bowl run is back on!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So now we know that Gata is Mech.

We also know that [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are alts for banned users. (Names have been removed to protect the innocent, I ain't no snitch).

Does anyone else want to admit anything while we are on the subject?

I only know of one...well two alts for banned users here. One that I suspect is an alt posts regularly and I haven't seen the other recently (HINT: which is typical for their fanbase this time of year though).

Sean Lee update:

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn · 7m

Sean Lee to have MRI to determine severity of left knee injury. League source tells me team fears injury is serious one.

Big loss for the Cowboys D. Feel bad for the guy. Hasn't been able to stay healthy.

MechDX

Matt Schaub was adequate in his first practice, did have a pick-6 returned by Justin Tuck late in practice. #Raiders

So good.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Happy birthday Shane!

In Lions OTA news, Darius Slay is looking "particularly impressive."

While Detroit's willingness to stand pat has frustrated some, it also seems to be an expression of faith in Darius Slay. He is considered a forerunner to start as soon as this season, with Chris Houston's future unknown due to continued toe problems and Rashean Mathis reaching his mid-30s.

And Slay intends to make the most of his opportunity.

After enduring some rookie growing pains last season, Slay set out to Pleasonton, Calif., this offseason to spend a few days living with Rod Woodson. Yes, that Rod Woodson.

Those lessons seem to be paying off. Slay was among the most impressive players during OTAs on Wednesday, which were open to the media.

He was burned a couple times by Calvin Johnson, but otherwise was sticky in coverage against just about everyone else. He was particularly impressive on one deep pass intended for Kevin Ogletree in the end zone.

Quarterback Matthew Stafford was forced to go long because Slay was in lock-step with Ogletree and the ball was uncatchable through the back of the end zone.

"He had to throw that one out the end zone because I was about to pick it off," Slay said.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/05/detroit_lions_cb_darius_slay_l.html

If Slay can live up to at least half of his hype, Ansah continues to improve and Kyle Van Noy lives up to his second round pick, we'll have a great young defense led by Suh.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Say hi to Johnny Depp. You should go to Monaco too because why not?

Looks like MechaGata is in denial.

Monaco is overrated (unless you're filthy fucking loaded, then it's probably a lot of fun). St. Tropez is where it's at, although the fucking loaded thing kinda applies here as well.

Sounds awesome. Are you just going to sleep your way through rich women for places to stay, or do you know people in the area?

My parents have a house where they stay during the summer.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
If only the Steelers would have taken a cb instead of Shazier, the lolboys wouldn't have a problem. Too bad, suckers!

Top Bottom