• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

You don't feel good after you eat it as in you get sick or something? If you always eat the same things your body might be freaked out by new stuff maybe do it gradually? Small portions of new stuff and eat more and more of it every time. Try some fish or something.

Also, if they ever have fried sweetbreads or the cheeks of a piggy or whatever try those. So good.

What stops you from trying stuff? You scared you don't like it and fear that is could be a waiste of money of something?
If I'm going to spend money on food, I figure I might as well stick to what I know I like.

My last bad experience was salmon. I don't know, my body gets so worked up it was hard to even swallow.

Is it Post Your Fatty Foods Friday?
I had bacon bypass fries last night!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BrJe5MBIgAELkZz.jpg

Is it Post Your Fatty Foods Friday?

HnZq4L6.jpg

7O1Wgxl.jpg

Got. Damn.

Where do you eat?! I wanna go with you once. To eat those and 2 or 3 hotdogs.

I made these

aUfKoZ9.jpg

If I'm going to spend money on food, I figure I might as well stick to what I know I like.

My last bad experience was salmon. I don't know, my body gets so worked up it was hard to even swallow.

I had bacon bypass fries last night!

Fair enough. Nobody likes to waste money. Just prepare something yourself first then, cooking is fucking easy, just go to google and follow their advice word for word (don't go full Spin and add ketchup to your rice and shit like that).

Food can be pretty cheap too. Google Jaimie Oliver his budget meals website, has some fun stuff on there to try without spending too much on it (Milchjon hates Jamie, but let's ignore him for a minute).

rando14

Fair enough. Nobody likes to waste money. Just prepare something yourself first then, cooking is fucking easy, just go to google and follow their advice word for word (don't go full Spin and add ketchup to your rice and shit like that).

Food can be pretty cheap too. Google Jaimie Oliver his budget meals website, has some fun stuff on there to try without spending too much on it (Milchjon hates Jamie, but let's ignore him for a minute).

:jnc why does Milch hate Jamie Oliver!!

Nice.

Hopefully if things go according to plan, I will be posting hot dogs tonight.

Is this a euphemism, two buns and a hot dog!! I'm not very smart, I need things spelled out for me :(

MRSA

Banned
jak says that she's a 7.5, he was also sober when he said that.

And fuck you Gata, my penis is vancomycin, broad spectrum.

Mmmmm girls in yoga pants...

MRSA is that the married chick you hooked up with

What's wrong man, I thought you were moving up the corporate ladder like a champion!!

I am and nothings wrong with the job but now that I'm on the accounting side oh boy the mess they are getting themselves into is big and I don't want to be here if the IRS comes knocking, I'm just being cautious I guess. I was planning on leaving by next spring anyways since I'll be starting my physics courses and they don't offer night classes for most of those courses which means I'll have to find another job with a more flexible schedule or go part time. Maybe I can find something like that now, maybe even work from home, my friend works for BofA and she works at home which would be great for me, so we'll see what happens.

I totally forgot I have some more pics from my coworker I have to show you guys, thanks to gata banning me I couldn't show you guys.

rando14

And fuck you Gata, my penis is vancomycin, broad spectrum.

:jnc

I am and nothings wrong with the job but now that I'm on the accounting side oh boy the mess they are getting themselves into is big and I don't want to be here if the IRS comes knocking, I'm just being cautious I guess. I was planning on leaving by next spring anyways since I'll be starting my physics courses and they don't offer night classes for most of those courses which means I'll have to find another job with a more flexible schedule or go part time. Maybe I can find something like that now, maybe even work from home, my friend works for BofA and she works at home which would be great for me, so we'll see what happens.

Oh shit that's actually pretty serious if you might feel there's actual foul play like that going on, yeah you're right to be cautious. So are you using your physics degree to get into finance then?

MechDX

How did you recognize Chris Everett but not Steve Young?

How often do you see Steve Young with a ball cap on?

And Everett has a shirt with his damn name on it.

I assume he eats disgusting shit like clam cum and lobster chum rolls. Northeastern people have literally the worst food on earth outside of Laos.

First time I agree with EZ. Food in the NE is flavorless cardboard. Learn to use some seasoning and spices you heathens!

MRSA....that is NOT chicken fried steak

:jnc

Oh shit that's actually pretty serious if you might feel there's actual foul play like that going on, yeah you're right to be cautious. So are you using your physics degree to get into finance then?

Nah I'll be moving into theoretical astrophysics and getting a job in research hopefully

how much fraud is your company committing and how many tax attorneys do they have?

Don't think it's fraud as much as just having incompetent management that are way over their heads and took too long to hire people that knew what they were doing. And they don't have a single tax attorney. lol

Top Bottom