• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Greg

Anyone going to Comic Con San Diego? I want to get into some parties this year! I went last year, just bought lots of shit I really shouldn't have. This year I want to hit some parties at least.
I'll go if you fly me out there

I'll make sure you don't buy stupid shit, and I'll party with you

Spinluck

Manziel isn't gonna bust because of the off field stuff. That's harmless. Manziel is gonna bust because the shit Browns organization drafted him and as we speak someone with power in the organization (most likely Haslam) is going to try to put him in his place way before he needs it before souring on him and trying to destroy him.

If JFF starts week one and loses to the Steelers Cleveland fans may as well start mocking some other QB.

Poor guy never had a chance.

Not everyone can get drafted into the AFCS.

Your owner can be a druggie in that division and you'll still get places.

she ain't shit, gata

I don't want to be labelled a misogynist by the GAF PC police, but any excuse to bump the Chronic is a good one.

tumblr_lvwkvtyL1n1qg40ybo1_500.gif

cajunator

Banned
Have you ever had your testosterone levels checked?

I probably have very low testosterone.
Im definitely straight and attracted to women but not to the point I feel like I want to procreate. Its weird really. like I see a woman I think, yes she is quite to my standard of attractiveness but the desire to actually do anything isnt there. At all. Not even a tiny bit.
Like, it hits my brain registering "yes shes hot" and then thats it. Might talk to her if shes pleasant to be around but I wont even attempt to hookup and if somebody comes along and goes out with her, I completely dont care (as long as shes not being abused/hurt)
I will also gladly hook up a friend with a girl in whatever way I can manage because of this impartiality.

Rorschach

Anyone going to Comic Con San Diego? I want to get into some parties this year! I went last year, just bought lots of shit I really shouldn't have. This year I want to hit some parties at least.

You came down here last year and didn't tell me? What a jerk!

jakncoke

Banned
I probably have very low testosterone.
Im definitely straight and attracted to women but not to the point I feel like I want to procreate. Its weird really. like I see a woman I think, yes she is quite to my standard of attractiveness but the desire to actually do anything isnt there. At all. Not even a tiny bit.
Like, it hits my brain registering "yes shes hot" and then thats it. Might talk to her if shes pleasant to be around but I wont even attempt to hookup and if somebody comes along and goes out with her, I completely dont care (as long as shes not being abused/hurt)
I will also gladly hook up a friend with a girl in whatever way I can manage because of this impartiality.

low t can cause low libido, also you can think a chick is and want to fuck her till she shaking and panting and not ever want to procreate with her :p

cajunator

Banned
so yeah maybe Im completely broken somehow but I feel it gives me a clarity of mind that I wouldnt otherwise have. Id be too conflicted and nervous around women. Instead Im practically fearless around them because I dont feel the pressure to make an impression (beyond generally not looking like a complete loser because nobody really want to project that to anybody)

jakncoke

Banned
You came down here last year and didn't tell me? What a jerk!

Maybe he thought you were still salty over the SB

so yeah maybe Im completely broken somehow but I feel it gives me a clarity of mind that I wouldnt otherwise have. Id be too conflicted and nervous around women. Instead Im practically fearless around them because I dont feel the pressure to make an impression (beyond generally not looking like a complete loser because nobody really want to project that to anybody)

I would say calling yourself completely broken is a bit harsh. I mean, you seem happy squeeing, working and watching the Saints, so really addition of sex or relationship might not be the end all or important to you. But say you meet a miss squee, you probably could see a doctor to help you so you are banging her all the time while watching some obscure weird animu and producing little squees.

cajunator

Banned
I've gotta feeling, that tonights gonna be a good night, tonights gonna be a good night.

This beer seems super popular lately. My brother worships it. Its also not found around here.

Wanting to have sex with someone doesn't necessarily mean you want to have chillen with them.

ohh sorry I used the terms wrong. I mean having sex with them in general. NOt procreating in the literal sense. See I have no idea what Im talking about lol.
My coworkers were talking about random sex stuff I heard "glory hole" and I asked them what it was. I seriously didnt know.

cajunator

Banned
Maybe im dumb, but doesnt procreate mean to impregnate her and have little satans?!?, Not the same as fucking for enjoyment.

IT does yes. I messed up the terms because I dont know what Im talking about.

I feel the hate flowing through the screen. Truck looks fine to me and serves it's purpose for me.

Although I will say I wish the bed was a bit bigger.

If you dont use a truck like a truck the Ridgeline is hideous but fine for the purpose of a commuter.

Bread

Banned
Konk I'm going to Pennsylvania in 2 weeks to do this paintball dday thing you should go too

Me and my friends just get drunk and make fun of people who paintball

how was your exam, Bread?
Not bad, I was unprepared for a couple questions but for the most part I think I did alright. So glad to be done with that shot subject though. Financial analysts/traders have my eternal respect for dealing with that shit.

Konka

Banned
Konk I'm going to Pennsylvania in 2 weeks to do this paintball dday thing you should go too

Not bad, I was unprepared for a couple questions but for the most part I think I did alright. So glad to be done with that shot subject though. Financial analysts/traders have my eternal respect for dealing with that shit.

Where in PA is it?

Greg

that calls for an Outlast celebration

Top Bottom