• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
make that chicken and drench it in vinegar and add hush puppies

mmmmmm I want some Arthur Treacher's now

Greg, we gotta expand your culinary horizons.

I had beef tongue in Hawaii, if you see it somewhere try it cause it was amazing.

Konka

Banned
cajun's reached the age where he know who he is and what he likes and he doesn't like.

If he's comfortable with himself, that's all that matters.

I don't mean to say that this is him because everyones situation is different but it is very common for people to get comfortable in a situation that they are used to and think that it is what is best for them. It is what had happened to me prior to applying for grad school. I was happy enough with what I was doing but I ended up getting a big reality check and realized that I wasn't really that happy but rather comfortable.

My only question for Caj is what the hell are you doing with all that money from stressful logistics job if you have no interest in girls?

If I wasn't interested in women i'd be a friggin millionaire by now.

Don't know what it was about it but it made me erupt that evening. Epic gas

I get like that with spicy food, unless I'm going to be alone for the weekend I stay the hell away.

Alright boys and girls (or girl lurkers maybe?) I'm off to a bar to get drunk, have a good night ya'll don't get too weird.

Top Bottom