• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

I hope cajun finds a girl to sit around squeeing with without having to deal with any of the hassle that comes with the whole sexytime part.

Dunno why but the thought of cajun growing old on his own bums me out.

Is your mate over now Bread or is it safe to join your battlefield game?

cajunator

Banned
I hope cajun finds a girl to sit around squeeing with without having to deal with any of the hassle that comes with the whole sexytime part.

Dunno why but the thought of cajun growing old on his own bums me out.

Is your mate over now Bread or is it safe to join your battlefield game?

Perhaps in the future Ill change. Im sure I will. For now it works for me but loneliness can sneak up on you.

Konka

Banned
True, I'll look into it some more, would be awesome to turn it into a small side business but I'm sure I'd need a ton of permits and stuff

Yeah I had friends that tried to get a microbrew going and the amount of paperwork and red tape you have to go through is unreal. The just gave up when they realized somebody would have to take out a loan against their house to get the startup funds just to pay for the commercial grade equipment, fees and taxes. Mind you this was about a year into going after it when they had already made several variations of their beers.

We need to get Cajun a hooker

Well you like to share, invite him over

Yeah I had friends that tried to get a microbrew going and the amount of paperwork and red tape you have to go through is unreal. The just gave up when they realized somebody would have to take out a loan against their house to get the startup funds just to pay for the commercial grade equipment, fees and taxes. Mind you this was about a year into going after it when they had already made several variations of their beers.

Yeah I can imagine but I have some ideas for different styles I would love to try and want to give it a try

Greg

Nice, he doesn't need any type of permits right as long as he's not selling it?
nope, not that I know of

he's only been at it a couple years, but some of them taste pretty damn good

he recently made some kind of chocolate milk stout that was amazing and ~6%

Konka

Banned
Hmmm a threesome with Cajun

I guess there are crazier things to do.

fat-mac2.jpg

Top Bottom