• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cajunator

Banned
Take a picture of a spicy chicken sammich for a brother. Germany sucks at fried chicken.

They dont look like much. Not even lettuce on the thing. But sooooo good. Plus I bought two because AMERICA
qMaGKei.jpg

Spinluck

They dont look like much. Not even lettuce on the thing. But sooooo good. Plus I bought two because AMERICA

They have the best chicken sandwiches in fast foot. Their bun are greasy as fuck, but their stuff is delicious. I don't really care for their waffle fries, taste really plain to me. Overall they are really good for a fast food chain.

It is a shame about their prices though, criminal.

Welp

Got hit with the we should stay friends

Damn, that sucks Gata, on to the next one I say. Listen to some Drake all night because I know you will, and do this while stalking her Facebook. Be sure this is the last night you do it though, you can't bathe in it forever.

She's Colts fan anyway, she probably thinks on a higher frequency than you.

cajunator

Banned
They have the best chicken sandwiches in fast foot. Their bun are greasy as fuck, but their stuff is delicious. I don't really care for their waffle fries, taste really plain to me. Overall they are really good for a fast food chain.

It is a shame about their prices though, criminal.

Damn, that sucks Gata, onto the next one I say. Listen to some Drake all night because I know you will, and do this while stalking her Facebook. Be sure this is the last night you do it though, you can't bathe in it forever.

She's Colts fan anyway, she probably thinks on a higher frequency than you.

the buns are greasy cause they literally drown them in butter.

It hurts my heart to come back to GAF and see the lies, slander, and hate-driven mud slung in here at Johnny Manziel.

Yall outta be ashamed of yourselves.

I already said I like his character and I want him to succeed and prove people wrong. but I also want him to initially struggle and learn that this isnt a given.

Bread

Banned
We are an army of two!

What premium content?
well i only have second assault and naval strike now, but i plan on getting dragon's teeth in 2 weeks when it comes out.

they're 15 each but premium is 50, so if you want the other map pack it would just be 5 bucks more. the other map pack sucks though.

ok dont buy premium just buy the ones i have! i will show you the ways of battle, friend. i am one of the most feared warriors online.

MechDX

well i only have second assault and naval strike now, but i plan on getting dragon's teeth in 2 weeks when it comes out.

they're 15 each but premium is 50, so if you want the other map pack it would just be 5 bucks more. the other map pack sucks though.

ok dont buy premium just buy the ones i have! i will show you the ways of battle, friend. i am one of the most feared warriors online.

I have $19 in my MS account. Pick one Naval warfare?

She said she wouldn't want things to be weird between us if things didn't work out. But it is weird now.

lol

I know that feel bro.

Keep your head up and keep it moving.

My best advice: Get your Gronk Game up. Get to the gym and get swole and then party every weekend like a man-ho. That'll lift your spirits!
Don't actually become a man-ho, those STDs are no joke

Manziel isn't gonna bust because of the off field stuff. That's harmless. Manziel is gonna bust because the shit Browns organization drafted him and as we speak someone with power in the organization (most likely Haslam) is going to try to put him in his place way before he needs it before souring on him and trying to destroy him.

If JFF starts week one and loses to the Steelers Cleveland fans may as well start mocking some other QB.

DMczaf

Anyone going to Comic Con San Diego? I want to get into some parties this year! I went last year, just bought lots of shit I really shouldn't have. This year I want to hit some parties at least.

Top Bottom