• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Bread

Banned
I think i'm going to quit drinking. I hope it doesn't push me to drugs.
It's tough man, it definitely pushed me to drugs but I was just able to go cold turkey on both. Feels good after a shitty night of withdrawals..
I'm going to pick up a pound of weed tomorrow. Praise Jesus.
Why

Konk don't get into selling, it's dumb.

Edit: spin I don't have a Sony product anymore so it doesn't matter ya dumb bitch!

Spinluck

Shovel Knight looks really fun, I've been tempted to buy it.

Any lag issues with playing online games on the Wii U tablet?

Nope, there is no noticeable lag on the gamepad.

The only thing I can notice is that the audio may be behind at times, but it is very slight delay and some people might not notice it.

Godslay

Banned
Not sure if I want it on computer or 3DS.

Decisions!

Debated over 3DS or Wii U. Decided on 3DS because of portability. The 3D effect is very impressive on this game. Usually play with it off, but it's one of the few games where it looks good enough to keep it on.

mT1SbzOl.jpg

hg2njfsl.jpg

Awww, our Gata finally got that bellyrub :*)

What's the new hotness on 3DS? I need a game now that I'm done all the Professor Layton and Phoenix Wrights.

Man I hate being the fifth wheel every weekend. It's depressing. :blarry

Hey buddy, BLarry is doing pretty damn awesome right now. ":blarry" has been reappropriated , new meaning TBD

Milchjon

The gata has spoken, it shall be done

Also any of you bros ever brew beer before?

I just did two weeks ago. Lots of friends are really into it. From what I've tried it's not that hard to make a decent beer, but you rarely get a great one.

True, I'll look into it some more, would be awesome to turn it into a small side business but I'm sure I'd need a ton of permits and stuff

Breweries in the US are bubbling, I think. I think the brewery count went up by like 20 percent within the last year alone. Not sure it's that easy to turn one into a sustainable business anymore...

I just did two weeks ago. Lots of friends are really into it. From what I've tried it's not that hard to make a decent beer, but you rarely get a great one.

Breweries in the US are bubbling, I think. I think the brewery count went up by like 20 percent within the last year alone. Not sure it's that easy to turn one into a sustainable business anymore...

Yeah especially here in so cal, craft beer is huge, it would take a major investment to do it

Anyways had a great time, met some cool peeps had a ton of beer but I have class at 8am so gotta get to bed good night y'all, don't let the gatas bites

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I can't imagine posting a
New threas
Right now.

The forum doesn't stop
Spinning long enough to do anything productivez

Must mean Konka shiuld have known betters

Faker.

Top Bottom