• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Farooq

Banned
UH0uasC.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjplYy_zT0Y

Farooq

Banned
I found it funny because first you had a gif, then you had a sub vhs quality vid of an entirely different play/game then you found a vhs quality

I think we both know I have a problem.

Edit: I was also trying to find something related to a bad snap. Couldn't find the gif, found the potato vid. Found a better potato vid and called it a day.

jakncoke

Banned
I think we both know I have a problem.

Edit: I was also trying to find something related to a bad snap. Couldn't find the gif, found the potato vid. Found a better potato vid and called it a day.

Yeah you fanboy a 34 year old(wow he 34 now) qb with a 1-3 career playoff record

edit: whoops dp, I blame the coffee not doing its job yet.

jakncoke

Banned
Jeez...When you put it like that. This is some sad shit.

Just think, If he throws 30 td passes again he'll..

Break his tie with Kurt Warner

pass,

Jim Hart
Terry Bradshaw
John Brodie
Steve Young
Donovan McRib
George Blanda
Jim Kelly

Peyton is 9 from 500
Drew Breesus is 37 from 400
Erron Rodgers is 12 from 200

and for Kas a 6 win 30 td season passes on the all time list, all at the plump young age of 26

Jim Zorn
Trent Dilfer
Gus Frerotte
Jack Kemp
Jay Schroeder
Mark Rypien
Frank Albert
Brian Griese
Neil O'Donnell
Marc Bulger
Milt Plum
Chris Miller
Aaron Brooks
Billy Wade
Bert Jones
Bernie Kosar
Richard Todd
Archie Manning
Jake Delhomme
Ken O'Brien
Michael Vick(assuming he doesnt throw at 11 or more this year)
Jeff Black
Bobby Hebert
Don Meredith
Neil Lomax
Sid Luckman

WedgeX

Banned
Never realized how stunning Michigan could be.

With all that great land, it's no wonder you muricans turned into entitled pricks!

Michigan is among the tops in natural beauty. Four Great Lakes, dunes, islands, forests that go on for miles, waterfalls, wild rivers. The small towns and cities with actual buildings are nice too. Belle Isle in Detroit is one of the best manmade parks I've been in, right up there with the National Mall.

Thats because Detroit is such a rotting shithole people forget that it doesnt represent the entire state

I will cut you.

jakncoke

Banned
Michigan is among the tops in natural beauty. Four Great Lakes, dunes, islands, forests that go on for miles, waterfalls, wild rivers. The small towns and cities with actual buildings are nice too. Belle Isle in Detroit is one of the best manmade parks I've been in, right up there with the National Mall.

I will cut you.

Facts are facts.
I will break empty md 20/20 bottles off your forehead

Farooq

Banned
Just think, If he throws 30 td passes again he'll..

Break his tie with Kurt Warner

pass,

Jim Hart
Terry Bradshaw
John Brodie
Steve Young
Donovan McRib
George Blanda
Jim Kelly

Peyton is 9 from 500
Drew Breesus is 37 from 400
Erron Rodgers is 12 from 200

and for Kas a 6 win 30 td season passes on the all time list, all at the plump young age of 26

Jim Zorn
Trent Dilfer
Gus Frerotte
Jack Kemp
Jay Schroeder
Mark Rypien
Frank Albert
Brian Griese
Neil O'Donnell
Marc Bulger
Milt Plum
Chris Miller
Aaron Brooks
Billy Wade
Bert Jones
Bernie Kosar
Richard Todd
Archie Manning
Jake Delhomme
Ken O'Brien
Michael Vick(assuming he doesnt throw at 11 or more this year)
Jeff Black
Bobby Hebert
Don Meredith
Neil Lomax
Sid Luckman

Your earlier post caused me to reflect. Being a Romo fanboy is a bit pathetic. I use to do it in jest, but I don't know even know if what I am doing is a joke or if I have become the joke. Thank you Jak, you have shown me the error of my ways. I want to post Tony laying on the field to symbolize the death of my fanboyism. But I don't know if I should...Fuck it. Good bye Tony. That was quarterback.

jakncoke

Banned
Your earlier post caused me to reflect. Being a Romo fanboy is a bit pathetic. I use to do it in jest, but I don't know even know if what I am doing is a joke or if I have become the joke. Thank you Jak, you have shown me the error of my ways. I want to post Tony laying on the field to symbolize the death of my fanboyism. But I don't know if I should...Fuck it. Good bye Tony. That was quarterback.

Just think, at least you dont have 41 year old Testaverde or Chad Hutchinson starting lol

Milchjon

MRSA, I assume you're an expert on this, for both professional and recreational reasons:

How do you get dried blood out of a light shirt?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The more you do it the better your body can cope.

I just cracked my first beer of the day.

As bionic will tell you, I'm pretty sure you just hurt.

Gata I am making brats today and I don't want to meet the un-American son of a bitch who doesn't consume large amounts of beer while making brats.

While just making brats? I dunno....so you're drinking part of the beer set aside for boiling them?

jakncoke

Banned
Glasses > Contacts.

Only time I wear contacts is if I'm playing sports.

This is the real mystery here.

No way. Contacts are the best!

Nah I could never put something in my eye willingly and definitely not daily

Don't judge me gata I'm old

Ye you could, your body adapts pretty quickly to you moving a finger towards your eye. I lost my natural reaction to flinch/squint when putting in contacts after like 2 weeks. Its really nothing, takes basically no time at all to put contacts in.

Top Bottom