• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
MKisPqI.jpg

Pfk9GEG.jpg

l0Dqdac.jpg

Mif8oAb.jpg

Cheers!

squicken

I don't get why there's about a minute delay on these WatchESPN streams

I don't get it it either. Sunday Ticket and Sunday Night Football have delays with the stream but it is never as bad as this. Even accounting for distance it is still odd

squicken

Reminds me of an NFL game where they talk about the crowd. Fans waiting to cheer for something rather than cheering on the team. It's one thing I love about college sports is that good home crowds always make noise

Greg

Reminds me of an NFL game where they talk about the crowd. Fans waiting to cheer for something rather than cheering on the team. It's one thing I love about college sports is that good home crowds always make noise
yeah, that would be frustrating as a player when you know it really makes an impact

Konka

Banned
So I have a hard time believing that some of these Brazilian players are better than ronaldinho, kaka and robinho.

I always feel good about what I cook until I see Konka's pics.

Thanks yo. A lot of what I cook is actually really easy, like the pics above. I just threw onions and green peppers in with some butter, let them soften, add beer + brats and let it simmer for like 45 minutes and then throw over high heat. I love to cook though nearly as much or more than actually eating it when I'm done.

So I have a hard time believing that some of these Brazilian players are better than ronaldinho, kaka and robinho.

Right now?

I'm not so sure. Ronaldinho is ancient by soccer standards. Robinho hasn't been in form in forever. Kaka's been up and down when he's actually played

Brazil does have some pretty poor players out there though. Jo pls

Konka

Banned
Right now?

I'm not so sure. Ronaldinho is ancient by soccer standards. Robinho hasn't been in form in forever. Kaka's been up and down when he's actually played

Brazil does have some pretty poor players out there though. Jo pls

We're talking about Brazil who trotted Ronaldo out in 2006.

This Brazil team could use some WC experience on it.

Never had a bad time grilling on a Sunny Day.
It even makes some beer taste better.

Yeah it's always incredible, I'm gonna head down to the shop and get some more stuff to grill, I used enough coals that I should be able to add a few more and I'll be back up to heat.

Top Bottom