• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned
Boil in beer then Grill? Never heard of this, excuse my ohioness

It's more of a simmer than a boil. The way I do it is first slow cook some onions with butter and once they're soft I add the beer and brats, cooking them in the beer turning before throwing over the hot part of the grill for a couple minutes a side.

It's more of a simmer than a boil. The way I do it is first slow cook some onions with butter and once they're soft I add the beer and brats, cooking them in the beer turning before throwing over the hot part of the grill for a couple minutes a side.

Sounds good I have to try this, what type of beer do you use

I'll try this, maybe this week. Thank you good sir

MRSA

Banned
How hot was she? You weren't getting $1000, I can tell you that much.

She's not hot, she's very cute but on the side of chubs.

That specific doc is arguably our best doc, I'm not lying when I tell you that he was a beach bum that decided to go to med school one day. He is trauma certified from LA County USC Medical Center (Not gonna get much more experience than County USC on the West Coast). He seriously lives the life I want to live, he works a shitton; then goes on sabbaticals of vacations to go surf. No wife, no kids, doesn't own his own home. He just does whatever the fuck he wants.

He also doesn't have god persona either, the doc starts his own IVs, gets his own vitals, triages patients, and gets his patients blankets.

rando14

1jPNHP4.gif

That specific doc is arguably our best doc, I'm not lying when I tell you that he was a beach bum that decided to go to med school one day. He is trauma certified from LA County USC Medical Center (Not gonna get much more experience than County USC on the West Coast). He seriously lives the life I want to live, he works a shitton; then goes on sabbaticals of vacations to go surf. No wife, no kids, doesn't own his own home. He just does whatever the fuck he wants.

He also doesn't have god persona either, the doc starts his own IVs, gets his own vitals, triages patients, and gets his patients blankets.

Wtf he works trauma and still takes vitals and does IV's? How does he find time to do that heh

MRSA

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/1jPNHP4.gif[/IM]

Wtf he works trauma and still takes vitals and does IV's? How does he find time to do that heh[/QUOTE]

He doesn't work trauma anymore, we're not a trauma facility. He said trauma is easier than medical because you see, treat, send to OR. Repeat.

He's also very knowledgable about sports. He and I argued about Lebron going to LA last night.

MechDX

Grilling some polish sausage, brats, tomato and basil sausage and some of these today:

0074295503141_500X500.jpg

mmm mmm good biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

And here is a gif of me running to my grill

earl-campbell-head-butt-o.gif

JABEE

He sounds pretty cool.

is this ref the Ed Hochuli of soccer?

He works at the club level for the Premier League and somehow incidently almost every controversial call in big games comes when he's the ref.

Easily one of the most hated refs in the world. Just because in the course of doing his job, he's fucked so many teams over. I kinda feel bad for him

Greg

He works at the club level for the Premier League and somehow incidently almost every controversial call in big games comes when he's the ref.

Easily one of the most hated refs in the world. Just because in the course of doing his job, he's fucked so many teams over. I kinda feel bad for him
damn, that's rough

seems like he's pretty good at sorting through the bullshit from what I've seen here

Top Bottom