• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Spinluck

The-Best-Part-Of-The-World-Cup-So-Far.jpg

The World Cup is a beautiful, beautiful event and even you close-minded, uncultured clowns should appreciate how it always brings out the best fans.

BrOil8UCAAIqfPj.jpg

Now these are some world class cups.

Guys help me choose a soccer team to root for

Internationally, if you're not rooting for the good ol United States of America or our allies The Netherlands, you are a communist. Get out.

Club level, come join me in the Manchester United fan club bro. We give out free t-shirts and keychains and shit. Plus last year, we sucked and we're not even playing in Europe this year so you won't be considered a bandwagoner! We're not even the best team in our own town anymore!

When does the season start

Pre-season friendlies will begin almost immediately following the WC (so middle of July-ish). The Premier League season begins with the FA Community Shield between the winner of the league (last year was Manchester City) and the winner of the FA Cup (last year was Arsenal) in the second week or so of August. The Community Shield is a relatively meaningless trophy but the games that actually count towards the league start the next week after.

MechDX

Did Mech Jr have a good time though :)

but you're a good dad

Yeah he had fun but I think Im done with these at home parties. House is a fucking disaster right now.

I threw the kids in the moonwalk that has a basketball goal inside it. I locked them in and told them they couldn't get out until the dunked like Greg. They cried saying they didn't know who Greg was and I told them that is their own fault "Now dunk you little shits!"

Greg

Yeah he had fun but I think Im done with these at home parties. House is a fucking disaster right now.

I threw the kids in the moonwalk that has a basketball goal inside it. I locked them in and told them they couldn't get out until the dunked like Greg. They cried saying they didn't know who Greg was and I told them that is their own fault.
:jnc

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I threw the kids in the moonwalk that has a basketball goal inside it. I locked them in and told them they couldn't get out until the dunked like Greg. They cried saying they didn't know who Greg was and I told them that is their own fault "Now dunk you little shits!"

Your child doesn't know who Greg is? You're a terrible parent.

I'm having a night out in clevelad tonight, gonna try and find JFF and convince him to fight my BFF mech. I'll probably just end up seeing Joe Haden though smh

Talon

Walcott comes back 100%, sign Alexis Sanchez, Ozil learns how to score goals and they can start winning some of those games they choke away!!
Bro, this is the same song and dance Arsenal fans have been saying for years.

Also, lol @ pinning hopes on Walcott.

Ozil will probably find his form though. Too talented not to.

Bread

Banned
I think there's a coked up lauryn hill on stage now, I might go take a look to see if she looks as awful as she sound

Edit: dear God what has been seen can never be unseen

Bread

Banned
She just finished singing a song where she repeatedly sang "I'm living on my own now"

Is this that girl you were seeing, Gata?

Top Bottom