• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

cdyhybrid

Well it's true that the first, second, and third questions about a guy is "Can he play football?"

There are times when I think I could probably sleep at night if Al Qaeda helped Green Bay win a Super Bowl (by producing awesome football players, nothing violent).

Oh don't give this post that look, you people agree with me and you know it.

Nope, the Seattle Seahawks won a Super Bowl with only upstanding, All-American citizens that give back to their community and are proud of their country.

UjdqJzW.jpg

Here's Richard Sherman visiting his hometown to inspire kids to reach for the stars and escape the potential traps lurking in their neighborhood.

MjGfOS9.png

Here's Russell Wilson visiting the Seattle Children's Hospital to spend time with and inspire children battling life-threatening illnesses.

eoTt16y.jpg

Here's Marshawn Lynch working at an American Football camp in Brazil, which put shoes on over 170 children's feet and also taught 300+ children about the greatest sport in the world.

iGvpxEjMtcuuv.gif

Finally, here's Russell Wilson, Sidney Rice, and the rest of the offense taking a stand against cheating, murdering, and other criminal activities, and fighting to keep it out of our sports to provide a better example for children.

effzee

Nope, the Seattle Seahawks won a Super Bowl with only upstanding, All-American citizens that give back to their community and are proud of their country.

UjdqJzW.jpg

Here's Richard Sherman visiting his hometown to inspire kids to reach for the stars and escape the potential traps lurking in their neighborhood.

MjGfOS9.png

Here's Russell Wilson visiting the Seattle Children's Hospital to spend time with and inspire children battling life-threatening illnesses.

eoTt16y.jpg

Here's Marshawn Lynch working at an American Football camp in Brazil, which put shoes on over 170 children's feet and also taught 300+ children about the greatest sport in the world.

iGvpxEjMtcuuv.gif

Finally, here's Russell Wilson, Sidney Rice, and the rest of the offense taking a stand against cheating, murdering, and other criminal activities, and fighting to keep it out of our sports to provide a better example for children.

Agreed with everything but give credit where credit is due.

Patriots have provided shirts for kids in 3rd world countries countless times now.

A man who was paid millions of dollars to catch a ball blew it all away because he did a drive-by over the fact that somebody spilled a drink on him and didn't apologize, and then executed another person months later for drunkenly mentioning it

A man who was paid millions of dollars to catch a ball blew it all away because he did a drive-by over the fact that somebody spilled a drink on him and didn't apologize, and then executed another person months later for drunkenly mentioning it

Is that really why he killed the other guy? I really bought into all the talk about him being this big time gangsta so I figured all these killings were people trying to muscle into his turf and such. Pretty sad that it was over nothing at all.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Normally I give a speech about dumb kids throwing it all away by making poor choices but there's a line between poor choices and being a murdering psychopath so that speech doesn't work here.

Spinluck

Next year will be a Colts vs Seahawks Super bowl.

I get along with all of my Seahawk brethren here, and with Narag slowly becoming a Texans fan, I'm close to the only one of my kind left.

I just wanted to say no matter what happens next year, we're all friends, and are all happy as long as the Pats don't make it.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 1m
The Suffolk County DA said afterward that the double murder was not gang-related, but rather a simple matter of ego.

Narag

I get along with all of my Seahawk brethren here, and with Narag slowly becoming a Texans fan, I'm close to the only one of my kind left.

I just wanted to say no matter what happens next year, we're all friends, and are all happy as long as the Pats don't make it.

I've always kinda liked the Texans. They're like a friend struggling to get by that you hope catches a lucky break.

MechDX

I've always kinda liked the Texans. They're like a friend struggling to get by that you hope catches a lucky break.

That's why we drafted you. Probably a better cook than Spin also.

BovlOeLIUAAp3wP.jpg:large

#WHYANDRE

SN0WBLACK_STATS ‏@sportsmediaLM · 1m
if Im Andre Johnson I wouldnt want to catch passes from Nicholas Cage either

Buwahahaha

JABEE

I blame the Patriots for their part in this. They're lucky he didn't do anything to his teammates. I remember reading about how Wes Welker was threatened by Aaron Hernandez for using some exercise equipment. Who knows what he would have done?

The Patriots knew Hernandez had problems and they ignored them because Hernandez was talented. They put their athletes in danger along with the entire community in the name of winning.

This ordeal only solidifies my hatred of the New England Patriots. They will only be respectable again when they rid themselves of criminals like Belichick and Kraft. Both figures are marks on the league as long as they retain employment in the NFL.

You're a good man, Spin. See you in the AFC Championship!

rando14

WWE+Hug+gif+1.gif

Top Bottom