• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Bowser

Can we just start calling him Johnny Future ESPN Analyst instead?

Future?

832191061.gif

Greg

Get a 3DS and Fire Emblem.

Nothing else is really that interesting to me these days.
I know if I just started playing random games I'd probably get sucked back in, but I just can't get myself hyped up to do it

I realize my tastes have changed when there are books coming out that I'm excited for, but draw a blank when I try and think of any game I'm excited for. I guess if I had a ps4 I'd be interested to see how Madden turns out, but what I played of Madden 25, I still liked Madden 08 pc more, so who knows how that will be. edit: and Civ beyond Earth.

Edit... We need to play some hot shots golf sometime.
I've only been using my Vita recently for Skype while I play War Thunder, so I haven't been paying attention to any messages/notifications I have on PSN - let me know on Steam whenever you'd like to play!

rando14

Jim Trotter ‏@JimTrotter_NFL
Filed to news desk: Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin agrees to a two-year extension.

Wooooo Angry Doug Baldwin is here to stay!!

EDIT: 2 year extension to make it 3 years/13 million, 8.5 guaranteed. Good deal!!

The Decision 2.0 being when he's cut in two seasons.

Heathen

The Decision 2.0: Drunk in a gutter or drunk in Vegas?

Commie

Deciding which CFL team to sign with?

Terrorist

He better stay away from Miami though

Cretin

Can we just start calling him Johnny Future ESPN Analyst instead?

Hooligan

:jnc

Johnny Fucking Clipboard Holder

Fool

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...eportedly-kicked-out-of-club-for-being-drunk/

According to TMZ (via CBS Washington), three Ravens found themselves involuntarily removed on Saturday from a Maryland bar for being drunk. Since bars typically include people who are drunk, common sense suggests that one must be quite drunk to get kicked out.

The allegedly inebriated Baltimore players were receiver Jacoby Jones, cornerback Jimmy Smith, and running back Bernard Pierce.

Damn Larry. Tell little Harbs to get his team under control.

ShaneB

I've only been using my Vita recently for Skype while I play War Thunder, so I haven't been paying attention to any messages/notifications I have on PSN - let me know on Steam whenever you'd like to play!

Yeah, I've been too distracted by other things so HSG got put aside. I guess I was waiting to unlock some more characters, but it would be fun to play just using the starters and let out skill dictate who wins!

Wooooo Angry Doug Baldwin is here to stay!!

EDIT: 2 year extension to make it 3 years/13 million, 8.5 guaranteed. Good deal!!

I like it!

edit: Also, is the Madden Curse still a thing? I don't want Sherman on the cover =(

MechDX

http://www.stateofthetexans.com/blog/2014/05/28/texans-otas-day-2-review/

There is no about that T.J. Yates is the forgotten quarterback in this situation, but this offense is better suited for him. He has shown that he can make some NFL throws from the pocket and easily has the second best arm strength of the group behind rookie Tom Savage.

Yates looks much more confident on the field and it is showing with his early two days of work at OTAs. Quarterback coach George Godsey has been working hard with the quarterbacks and there is already a difference in his footwork and delivery of the football. There are some over looking Yates at the moment but he could be one to watch with a clean slate under this new coaching staff.

TJ Yates......The Return!

#YATERSgonnaYate

bionic77

I realize my tastes have changed when there are books coming out that I'm excited for, but draw a blank when I try and think of any game I'm excited for. I guess if I had a ps4 I'd be interested to see how Madden turns out, but what I played of Madden 25, I still liked Madden 08 pc more, so who knows how that will be. edit: and Civ beyond Earth.

Edit... We need to play some hot shots golf sometime.
Not many games on PS4.

Shit definitely feels like PS3.5. Controller is a million times better though. And software for games is better but media not even close to PS3.

I still think the future will be some small Amazon TV or Amazon box that packs cutting edge ARM tech for like 100 bucks and focuses on cheaper games with the ability to get close to PS3 graphics as well.

MechDX

Fun Fact of the day: TJ Yates has more playoff victories than the entire Dolphins franchise in the past 14 years.

TJ-Yates-2.jpg

No Expectations?

WedgeX

Banned
Yeah, I've been too distracted by other things so HSG got put aside. I guess I was waiting to unlock some more characters, but it would be fun to play just using the starters and let out skill dictate who wins!

I like it!

edit: Also, is the Madden Curse still a thing? I don't want Sherman on the cover =(

The madden curse is alive. Megatron was mighty enough to resist, but it decided to eat te rest of the wide receiving corps alive.

Spinluck

Mario Kart, Friday night, let's get some games going my brahs

I will win every race. Driving in South Florida/Orlando is like driving in a real life Mario Kart minus the items. Plus if you take into account that my steering wheel is too hot to touch for the first 30mins I have the clear aadvantage.

My Nintendo ID is SpinDasher.

MechDX

I will win every race. Driving in South Florida/Orlando is like driving in a real life Mario Kart minus the items. Plus if you take into account that my steering wheel is too hot to touch for the first 30mins I have the clear aadvantage.

My Nintendo ID is SpinDasher.

How are you a Colts fan living in Forida?

How many of you guys have a Vita? Co-worker is going to sell me his today with a 8GB card and a game for 100 bucks. Seems to be a steal from what I can see online. He brought it in today and looks like it's in top condition. I guess I should actually take a look at what's out and coming out for Vita now but for the interim, I expect it will just be my little classic RPG machine. I have a PS4 already too so could get some use of that down the road.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How many of you guys have a Vita? Co-worker is going to sell me his today with a 8GB card and a game for 100 bucks. Seems to be a steal from what I can see online. He brought it in today and looks like it's in top condition. I guess I should actually take a look at what's out and coming out for Vita now but for the interim, I expect it will just be my little classic RPG machine. I have a PS4 already too so could get some use of that down the road.

I love my Vita.

If cajun doesn't have one, he should get one if he likes animu junk. All the weird Japanese games are on Vita.

Tamanon

Banned

Since you have a PS4, it'll be perfect then. The Remote Play is really nice on it. I like my Vita.

Top Bottom