• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Konka

Banned

Ohio_Fuck_Yeah.gif

are you in Ireland yet

No, not till August 31st.

I will win every race. Driving in South Florida/Orlando is like driving in a real life Mario Kart minus the items. Plus if you take into account that my steering wheel is too hot to touch for the first 30mins I have the clear aadvantage.

My Nintendo ID is SpinDasher.

lol I lived in Kissimmee for a year, worst drivers in the world, so I totally get ya pal ;)

My Nintendo ID is in my profile

bionic77

Spurs got no answer for the Thunder with Ibaka.

I think the Heat still got the Thunders number.

Too bad, I wanted to see Miami lose. 4 straight finals and a 3 peat makes them historically great.

Would love to see OKC win it all but that shit ain't happening IMHO. I would need to see it to believe it.

Spurs got no answer for the Thunder with Ibaka.

I think the Heat still got the Thunders number.

Too bad, I wanted to see Miami lose. 4 straight finals and a 3 peat makes them historically great.

Would love to see OKC win it all but that shit ain't happening IMHO. I would need to see it to believe it.

i'm a heat hater but to be honest would they go to 4 straight finals if they played in the west? would they have won 2 straight titles? maybe. but basically sleep walking through the east (where each year they essentially have to play 1 real series) isn't the same as a team from the west having to go through 3 really good teams

bionic77

i'm a heat hater but to be honest would they go to 4 straight finals if they played in the west? would they have won 2 straight titles? maybe. but basically sleep walking through the east (where each year they essentially have to play 1 real series) isn't the same as a team from the west having to go through 3 really good teams
I 100% agree but history doesn't look at that. People just remember who won.

Also don't think of touching my buttocks. We ain't that kind of friends!

A historic great player with the initials MJ played in a super weak conference but we don't seem to ever hold that against him.

(Hint: It ain't bionic's bff Michael Jeffrey)

BigAT

Because they're only worth 1.4 billion according to Forbes.

This deal would make the Clippers the most valuable franchise in the NBA.

Who cares what Forbes has to say? Forbes had the Clippers valued at $575 million, so what do they know. A team's value is whatever someone is willing to pay. If the Clippers are able to be sold for $2B, then the Lakers are worth more (a lot more) than that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Forbes probably lists the values at which those teams are assessed (and the owners pay taxes on), not actual worth.

bionic77

A historic great player with the initials MJ played in a super weak conference but we don't seem to ever hold that against him.

(Hint: It ain't bionic's bff Michael Jeffrey)
Move to France you goat fucking commie.

We just banned a billionaire from the NBA for slandering Magic Johnson and trying to stop his whore from making love to him.

How do you think a fan of the Browns is going to fare when he fucks with planet Earths favorite son?

cdyhybrid

Who cares what Forbes has to say? Forbes had the Clippers valued at $575 million, so what do they know. A team's value is whatever someone is willing to pay. If the Clippers are able to be sold for $2B, then the Lakers are worth more (a lot more) than that.

Right, but the Lakers haven't been sold for more than $2B yet.

I'm sure a lot of teams would be overpaid for if they were on the open market, the Lakers being no exception. But outside of the Lakers actually being put up for sale and us seeing what that final number is, the only way we can quantitatively decide their worth is from Forbes' valuation.

We just banned a billionaire from the NBA for slandering Magic Johnson and trying to stop his whore from making love to him.

How do you think a fan of the Browns is going to fare when he fucks with planet Earths favorite son?
the term is side chick not whore

BigAT

Right, but the Lakers haven't been sold for more than $2B yet.

Neither have the Yankees or Cowboys, but you included them. There's no way the Lakers would sell for less than $2B.

I'm sure a lot of teams would be overpaid for if they were on the open market, the Lakers being no exception. But outside of the Lakers actually being put up for sale and us seeing what that final number is, the only way we can quantitatively decide their worth is from Forbes' valuation.

You are going to put your trust in a valuation that was just proven to be nearly 300% off the actual figure? The Clippers value gained $1.5 BILLION in a month? The Forbes valuation had the Lakers are worth nearly 3x the Clippers, but now you're not willing to believe they're worth more?

Hey I love Magic. Magic>>>Jeffrey as a dude everyday.

I just think people having selective memories when comparing current stars to the past is funny. Magic played in a conference where his team was unchallenged for the better part of a decade, yet people seem to forget that when they shit on Lebron.

Just like they conveniently forget that MJ owes two of his rings to game winning shots from Steve Kerr and John Paxson yet when Lebron passes the ball in the clutch he gets crucified.

bionic77

Hey I love Magic. Magic>>>Jeffrey as a dude everyday.

I just think people having selective memories when comparing current stars to the past is funny. Magic played in a conference where his team was unchallenged for the better part of a decade, yet people seem to forget that when they shit on Lebron.

Just like they conveniently forget that MJ owes two of his rings to game winning shots from Steve Kerr and John Paxson yet when Lebron passes the ball in the clutch he gets crucified.
First of fuck Jordan. Let's get that out of the way,

Second don't ever try and get me to complement Jordan. Not even to hate on Lebron.

Ain't gonna work.

You are a waste of life. I don't even think Gata would sink this low.

Ask Tebow for forgiveness and try and cure whatever is wrong with your soul and character to think such thoughts.

Top Bottom