• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

At least the broons didn't make the cup finals

image.php

I think Jay Cutler broke the game.

Marvin Lewis said:
Is Dalton's long-awaited contract extension going to get done? Lewis remains optimistic.

"I'm hopeful, you know?'' he said. "I know he would like to get it done and I know we'd like to get it done, and just hopefully we can get by that deal with my man, [Jay] Cutler in Chicago [seven years $54 million guaranteed] and we can all get something everybody likes.''

Article

First of fuck Jordan. Let's get that out of the way,

Second don't ever try and get me to complement Jordan. Not even to hate on Lebron.

Ain't gonna work.

You are a waste of life. I don't even think Gata would sink this low.

Ask Tebow for forgiveness and try and cure whatever is wrong with your soul and character to think such thoughts.

I'll throw you a bone. Even though Magic had a cakewalk to the Finals every year in the 80s, he did have to play 3 of those Finals against the Celtics with 4 hall of famers, 3 against Dr. J, 2 against the Bad Boy Pistons, and 1 against Jeffrey himself.

His degree of difficulty for those series was significantly higher than Lebron's four (about five) finals appearances or Mike's six appearances.

JABEE

The Flyers were so close to being there. :(

Why do they do this to me every year? Let me see the Flyers win one Stanley Cup. :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
How the hell is this spurs/okc series so terrible... Just like Reggie said now.

Better team is winning the series.

Excited for G6 in the Pacers series tomorrow. I think the Heat are going to pull off the improbable and choke the 3-1 lead. Paul George was right.

these games have been fucking terrible. has there been a good game in either series aside from last nights pacers/heat game (which was only close because lebron got some BS fouls and the pacers sucked dick so bad they let miami back in it late)

cajunator

Banned

Spinluck

Man they really improved D3 since I las played. I think I'm back in.

I loved the PS3 version.

these games have been fucking terrible. has there been a good game in either series aside from last nights pacers/heat game (which was only close because lebron got some BS fouls and the pacers sucked dick so bad they let miami back in it late)

It kind of sucks how shitty these conference Finals have been. The playoffs started with such a bang.

rando14

Fuck you too and the cliche you claim.

Fuck OKC
Fuck David Stern
Fuck Clay Bennett
Fuck Howard Schultz

FUCK ALL OF THEM. MY 44 MAKE SURE ALL THEM FAT FUCKS KIDS DON'T GROW!

Whoa whoa whoa relax Western, relax!! Here, kas gave me some of his oxy's, take a couple

We'll get our justice one day!! :cool:

cajunator

Banned
Well yall will never have to worry about that with me. I will always root for my Saints just like I will always be loyal to Louisiana because I love it so much. It makes me a happier person.

Well yall will never have to worry about that with me. I will always root for my Saints just like I will always be loyal to Louisiana because I love it so much. It makes me a happier person.
Ya'll have a serial killer in little ol' Jennings that hasn't been dealt with!

Top Bottom