• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Spinluck

You know, I almost feel

dolphins-interception.gif

kind of bad for

Patriots fans,

it has to suck losing a game

like that.

Beautiful imagery.

Speaking of beautiful imagery.

3 games for the price of $95 (I picked Pikmin 3 as my free digital game with MK). Any game was 40% off if you bought MK8 at Toys R Us so I got DK since I loved the Wii one and only got a short taste of the new one.

I hate spending $60 on games (overpriced) so spending over $60 is always out of the question, but I found a reason to justify it here.

Add me brehs! NNID SpinDasher.

Beautiful imagery.

3 games for the price of $95 (I picked Pikmin 3 as my free digital game with MK). Any game was 40% off if you bought MK8 at Toys R Us so I got DK since I loved the Wii one and only got a short taste of the new one.

I hate spending $60 on games (overpriced) so spending over $60 is always out of the question, but I found a reason to justify it here.

Maaaan that is a nice haul! DK is absolutely incredible, you will love it. Are we friends on Wii U? If not I'm going to fix that tonight. My copy of MK8 is waiting for me at home...

Also, that black 3DS is beautiful.

Spinluck

Maaaan that is a nice haul! DK is absolutely incredible, you will love it. Are we friends on Wii U? If not I'm going to fix that tonight. My copy of MK8 is waiting for me at home...

Also, that black 3DS is beautiful.

Yep, we are! And yeah, there was no way I could resist getting DK.

Suspended ILB Daryl Washington revealed his minimum one-year suspension is for a marijuana violation.
Washington's 2013 four-game ban was for violating the NFL's drug test policy, so he's now a multiple violator. And to reiterate, Washington has not yet faced any league discipline for his guilty plea to felony aggravated assault. We wouldn't expect to see 27-year-old Washington playing football again anytime soon.
Roto:
Goddell PLS.......

ShaneB

That sucks. I have this terrible pain in my right foot. It has been like this for a while but today I can barely even put any weight on it.

=( That's not good either.

My wrist problem has basically stemmed from years of carpal tunnel building up, and being aggravated by various workouts putting too much strain on my wrists =(

cajunator

Banned
Beautiful imagery.

Ooooh nice!
Maybe Ill pick them up tomorrow before work.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
According to GQ and other places, apparently boot cut jeans and even semi-square toed shoes are out of style?

Any of you jerks know what a 30 year dude should wear that doesn't want to look like buckethead?

Bread

Banned
According to GQ and other places, apparently boot cut jeans and even semi-square toed shoes are out of style?

Any of you jerks know what a 30 year dude should wear that doesn't want to look like buckethead?
Boot cut jeans are never cool unless you're in Texas

=( That's not good either.

My wrist problem has basically stemmed from years of carpal tunnel building up, and being aggravated by various workouts putting too much strain on my wrists =(

I used to have carpel tunnel so bad that I could barely drive and then my wife got me a book of exercises to do, stuff like rolling a tennis ball on my arm, and it has totally gone away.

Fox318

sweatsuits and jordans.

They won't confuse you with a hipster

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Boot cut jeans are never cool unless you're in Texas

Well fortunately I live in Texas.

Regardless, I bought two pairs of "boot cut" jeans from Express and the flares at the bottom are far less pronounced than my last pairs of boot cut jeans from there anyway. If they were any tighter around the calf and ankle, we'd start approaching skinny jean or even jegging territory.

I'm just in the market for some decent everyday shoe that isn't a pair of sneakers or boat shoes (I'm not a frat boy).

sweatsuits and jordans.

They won't confuse you with a hipster

Do they still wear track suits and huge gold chains in the northeast? Haven't been since like 2004.

I wear a dress shirt and tie unless I'm at home,

Yeah I found that when I'm not wearing work clothes, I just look like I'm going to the gym constantly.

cajunator

Banned

I wear tshirts and jeans and light jackets or hoodies.

Tamanon

Banned
LOL, so all this handwringing about Washington's suspension was worthless, since he got busted for weed like an idiot anyways.

ShaneB

Yeah when I get home I will look for it and let you know.

Terrific, thank you sir.

Also folks, I think this evening is when I'll finally stream my Madden league game, for those who would like to watch and then make fun of my bad play. :)
Should be before the other sports start instead of waiting until after.

Only people at my school that rock the shirt/tie/suit to school wear badly fitted ones, so it just looks bad. Nothing worse than a suit that looks like you inherited it from your older brother.

This. You might not have to get your shit tailored but at least make sure you have the right measurements.

Nothing makes me cringe the way I do when in see a guy wearing a baggy dress shirt with long sleeves and a loose collar. Bleh.

3hQIPFn.gif

I own 5 plus a tux lol

lol the last time I had to wear one I was 12 I think, in my early twenties I wore band shirts and jeans but like I said I'm going to fix that soon,

This. You might not have to get your shit tailored but at least make sure you have the right measurements.

Nothing makes me cringe the way I do when in see a guy wearing a baggy dress shirt with long sleeves and a loose collar. Bleh.

You should see some of my co-workers....wearing ties that go down mid-belly...smh

BigAT

Giants S Will Hill lost his appeal and will be suspended for the first six games of the season. Lots of talk that the Giants are just going to cut him outright because they're sick of dealing with his shit. They have given him numerous chances, but this is the third time in three years that Hill has been suspended.

Top Bottom