• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Pepiope

Make sure yall pour a Baja Blast out for Freeman

Meanwhile in Charlotte, new scoreboards are in

These are 200' (wide) x 60' (tall), more than twice the size of the old boards.

For reference, here's a chart of all of the screens in the NFL as of last year

I know the Jags are also getting new boards (the biggest LED screens in the wooooooooorld)
Eagles are getting new boards too. Not sure how big, but these teams are trying to compete with the couch.

NY54738

Someone come hang out with me I'll buy you tequila and tacos.

My plans fell through boooooooo

In a different life we could have been two twenty something hipster friends who have nice dinners and get mistaken for a wholesome gay couple at the bars.

But that is not this life, and it never will be.

In a different life we could have been two twenty something hipster friends who have nice dinners and get mistaken for a wholesome gay couple at the bars.

But that is not this life, and it never will be.
You coulda put two of America's most wanted in the same motherfuckin' place at the same motherfuckin' time.

You done fucked up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Gordon should have been a thug like those Ravens players.

He'd only be facing a 2 or 3 game suspension instead. :(

Narag

@MarcSesslerNFL

Khalil Mack also drinking the Schaub Kool-Aid, tells @NFL_ATL: "He's poised. You can tell a great QB when you see one. He's the real deal."

Was that who Mech wanted at #1?

ShaneB

I know a bunch of you are missing Football, so I present to you, a special presentation of Thursday Night Football*!
the game is technically the Sunday Night Game, but semantics.
It's week 12 of my Madden 08 PC league, and my 6-4 Falcons are facing the 5-5 Cardinals! I'm just hoping for a close and entertaining game, hope a few folks will watch and enjoy!

*I say Thursday Night Football, because I'm not really that good, so don't expect a game full of flash and stylish plays, like a real TNF game! *plus I run a lot.

Watch LIVE on my Twitch channel Now!

j3LCXCZ4yulN1.jpg

Gordon should have been a thug like those Ravens players.

He'd only be facing a 2 or 3 game suspension instead. :(

I've been trying to find a position to support the offseason antics of the Ravens (other than Ray Rice), and I finally found it.

Fuck it.

We're thugs, we're the bad guys, come at us!

If I wasn't afraid of getting banned, I'd go full heel turn and say something supportive of Rice too.
but I would not be serious. I think he was wrong and violence against women is wrong

cajunator

Banned
I've been trying to find a position to support the offseason antics of the Ravens (other than Ray Rice), and I finally found it.

Fuck it.

We're thugs, we're the bad guys, come at us!

If I wasn't afraid of getting banned, I'd go full heel turn and say something supportive of Rice too.
but I would not be serious. I think he was wrong and violence against women is wrong

its not so bad. We were the bad guys in 2012. Embrace it!

bionic77

Someone come hang out with me I'll buy you tequila and tacos.

My plans fell through boooooooo
Boohoo.

I was on the road at 5am to get to Philly for pre meets and had several hours of depositions. Work my ass off until 5pm. Then rush home because I was supposed to be home early.

Then I come home and take kids to some shitty kids birthday party. Wife went out with friends. Lots of hot moms here but it's forbidden.

Enjoy your freedom bitch. Go and seek the companionship of some hot females. Live for me and then tell me about it.

MechDX

Khalil Mack also drinking the Schaub Kool-Aid, tells @NFL_ATL: "He's poised. You can tell a great QB when you see one. He's the real deal."

Wut? Mack didn't watch a single Texans game last year.

Top Bottom