• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

Fuuuck that Luigi thread is single handedly making me want to buy a wii U

[]http://giant.gfycat.com/TestyNeedyDugong.gif[/IMG]

gotta be kidding me with this lmao
I wonder how many hundreds or thousands of consoles that thread will sell?

Even though I never have time for games anymore I feel I should still buy the game anyways to keep supporting cool shit.

I wonder how many hundreds or thousands of consoles that thread will sell?

Even though I never have time for games anymore I feel I should still buy the game anyways to keep supporting cool shit.

I'm probably not getting one this year, but I am absolutely getting one at some point for that game.

dionysus

Yaldog
I've wanted a Wii U for a while and now I really want one. Unfortunately I can't justify it as a blu-ray player to the wife so it is just not worth the marital turmoil buying a game console would cause. The wife's thought process when it comes to gaming is that if I have time to game I have time to watch the kids, do chores, mow the lawn, or have sex (in that order of priority too.)

Striker

Giants waived S Will Hill.

Damn idiot. One of the best players on the team, let alone the defense, but his actions have cost the team a supremely talented player. He can easily be one of the best DB's in the league if he wasn't always getting suspended.

rando14

Damn idiot. One of the best players on the team, let alone the defense, but his actions have cost the team a supremely talented player.

Come to Seattle, he'll fit in just fine amongst our own idiots :cool:

EDIT: Wait a minute what if he goes to SF instead? nooooooo

Proof that no one who eats Taco Bell will ever amount to anything.

Let that be a lesson to you kids.
False. Freeman would have never made it to the NFL without his steady Taco Bell diet, but even God's glorious gift to our taste buds has its limits. In the end Freeman's desire to do nothing won out over the power of the supreme steak chalupa. They tried to introduce breakfast to push him back into relevancy but it was too late. :(

Fox318

Damn idiot. One of the best players on the team, let alone the defense, but his actions have cost the team a supremely talented player. He can easily be one of the best DB's in the league if he wasn't always getting suspended.

Watch the Bungles pick him up.

Come to Seattle, he'll fit in just fine amongst our own idiots :cool:

EDIT: Wait a minute what if he goes to SF instead? nooooooo
He's had three seasons to get his shit together with an organization that's given him every opportunity to do so and has gone out of their way to help him. What makes you think that's suddenly going to change?

Reading BBI is hilarious at the moment. Worried comments about him ending up in Philly or Dallas (who are both safety needy) but who gives a shit? He gets one more suspension and he's likely out for a season and judging by past history - its going to happen. Oh and he still has to serve that 6 game suspension to boot.

This is one of those scenarios where its tough to take the players side. The Giants made the right call even if I'm pissed that such a talented guy was let go.

rando14

Ewww I took a sip of milk and I found it it expired last week!! How dead am I :(

He's had three seasons to get his shit together with an organization that's given him every opportunity to do so and has gone out of their way to help him. What makes you think that's suddenly going to change?

Reading BBI is hilarious at the moment. Worried comments about him ending up in Philly or Dallas (who are both safety needy) but who gives a shit? He gets one more suspension and he's likely out for a season and judging by past history - its going to happen. Oh and he still has to serve that 6 game suspension to boot.

This is one of those scenarios where its tough to take the players side. The Giants made the right call even if I'm pissed that such a talented guy was let go.

We're gonna need a safety when bonehead thomas gets hurt returning a punt :(

Draxal

If he wasn't such an idiot out of Florida, he would have been a first rounder and he went undrafted. If Tom Coughlin couldn't straighten the guy out, nobody else could.

Paging Robot Ted!

One of my coworkers went to the French Laundry this weekend, dropped 700 on lunch for two. She totally cheaped out on the drinks, which was classless, but she brought me a cookie, and it would totally be worth 12 dollars. So i'll forgive. The mouth feel of the cookie is breathtaking.

MRSA

Banned
One of my coworkers went to the French Laundry this weekend, dropped 700 on lunch for two. She totally cheaped out on the drinks, which was classless, but she brought me a cookie, and it would totally be worth 12 dollars. So i'll forgive. The mouth feel of the cookie is breathtaking.

So are you inviting me to the French Laundry?

BigAT

What a waste. The Giants gave him so many opportunities in spite of his fuck ups and he still couldn't get his shit together. And that's just in the NFL, he should have been thankful they took a chance on him and signed him in the first place. For those that don't know, Hill was the #10 player in the country coming out of high school, but he was such a fuck up at Florida that he didn't even get drafted.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Those little shortbread cookies they give at the end? Those are pretty awesome.

If you can get a table for two, I'll meet you there. I tried for like 3 months straight and just said fuck it and bailed.

The trick is calling throughout the week as well as checking OpenTable and trying to nail something due to a lat-minute cancellation. You just have to be flexible and able to go on whatever day opens up.

Either that or get a large (8+ people) group together and book a year in advance in the private room. That's what we did for our last 3 trips there. The first trip we went, I lucked out doing what I mentioned above and got a Friday lunch on OpenTable.

MechDX

BpH2J-XIgAAs4CQ.jpg:large

mmm mmm

Mech why are you excited about Luck breaking a tackle against the Texans? I figured you would have already seen that so much the last 2 years that it is just common now.

MechDX

Mech why are you excited about Luck breaking a tackle against the Texans? I figured you would have already seen that so much the last 2 years that it is just common now.

What you don't see is Luck turning to his right and Clooney putting his facemask into Lucks chest and planting him into the ground.

GORE! GORE! GORE! He broke him in half by gawd!

Top Bottom