• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

Browns sign the wrong Berry DB.

Lions fans even remember him? Guess he was decent for one year before he went dumb, then tore acl.

Wonder if he'll even make the team.

Either that or get a large (8+ people) group together and book a year in advance in the private room. That's what we did for our last 3 trips there. The first trip we went, I lucked out doing what I mentioned above and got a Friday lunch on OpenTable.

So, you're saying Classy NFL GAF meetup at The French Laundry?

DMczaf

you didnt post it..

10404016_10152505171995996_2507708419521021743_o.jpg

bionic77

Man i really want MK8 after seeing all those gifs.
Its pretty sad that random dudes on a message board can often sell different products better than billion dollar corporations.

No wonder they pay GAF members so well to whore for them. I hear some of us even get paid in kangaroo food...

Its pretty sad that random dudes on a message board can often sell different products better than billion dollar corporations.

No wonder they pay GAF members so well to whore for them. I hear some of us even get paid in kangaroo food...

I am still waiting for my kangaroo money. :(

Nick Fierro @NickFierro

Hush falls over camp as Maclin goes down clutching left knee but he's back up on his feet and appears to be OK.

Spinluck

MK8 is truth. I've also been finishing Donkey Kong Country TF and holy shit is that game amazing. It's one of those games that remind you of why you ever liked games, the soundtrack is also godtier.

In other news, Samsung has announced a 7 inch phone lolol.
Samsung-Galaxy-W-Korea.jpg

MK8 is truth. I've also been finishing Donkey Kong Country TF and holy shit is that game amazing. It's one of those games that remind you of why you ever liked games, the soundtrack is also godtier.
I told you, man! Make sure you go back and get KONG in all the levels, the bonus world is pretty fun. The Wii U might not have a massive library of games but it has a handful that are masterpiece tier.

cajunator

Banned

In other news, Samsung has announced a 7 inch phone lolol.
Samsung-Galaxy-W-Korea.jpg

That phone is way too large. Note is perfect size.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ESPN Insider ‏article. Tom Brady is no longer a top-5 QB

Brady is still extremely effective when he is in rhythm within the offense, but when things start to break down, he is no longer an efficient passer. When he had the ball in his hands for 2.6 seconds or more in 2013, he completed just 45.1 percent of his passes, worst among 16-game starters. His passer rating on those throws was 69.2, worse than all but a handful of replacement-level starters.

MRSA

Banned
If you can get a table for two, I'll meet you there. I tried for like 3 months straight and just said fuck it and bailed.

If you know somebody with a black AMEX, they can get you reservations.

Otherwise I think they open reservations for 3 months in advance.

cdyhybrid

whats all this sudden apple news and why am I supposed to care about it?

Apple is having a conference right now. And you're supposed to care because Apple fanboys don't understand how you could possibly not be one of them. Not anyone in this thread, but that OT thread is wild.

It's like that epilepsy-inducing Raptor Jesus .gif in there.

cajunator

Banned
Apple is having a conference right now. And you're supposed to care because Apple fanboys don't understand how you could possibly not be one of them.

But iOS is the most aggravating shit operating system Ive ever had the displeasure of using.
I should hope they have improved it then it might actually stop being a pain in the ass!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have man sized pockets and my Nexus 7 fits in the back of my jeans perfectly.

Brady's touchdown-to-interception ratio under pressure has gone from 6-to-1 to 4-to-1 to 2-to-1 to 1-to-1 in 2013, with five touchdowns and five interceptions. Pressure is forcing Brady into mistakes -- major mistakes that he never used to make.

MRSA

Banned
But iOS is the most aggravating shit operating system Ive ever had the displeasure of using.
I should hope they have improved it then it might actually stop being a pain in the ass!

I'm guessing you never used Android, now that's a frustrating piece of shit to use.

iOS > WP8 > Android

Then again, they're all the same, just like how we're all snes.

cajunator

Banned
I'm guessing you never used Android, now that's a frustrating piece of shit to use.

iOS > WP8 > Android

Then again, they're all the same, just like how we're all snes.

nah I have had Android on a Galaxy S2 and a Galaxy S4. I love how it works. iOS is on my Moms Iphone4 and its an aggravating piece of shit.
Also I had an Iphone 3S at one point. I ditched it.

Spinluck

I told you, man! Make sure you go back and get KONG in all the levels, the bonus world is pretty fun. The Wii U might not have a massive library of games but it has a handful that are masterpiece tier.

Yeah dude, I plan on going back and collecting everything, the game is that damn good.

MRSA

Banned
nah I have had Android on a Galaxy S2 and a Galaxy S4. I love how it works. iOS is on my Moms Iphone4 and its an aggravating piece of shit.
Also I had an Iphone 3S at one point. I ditched it.

I'm not gonna lie to you, I can truly care less as to what phone anyone has. I use 3 things on my phone: texting, browsing, and making actual calls (yeah people still do this). Any smartphone can fill my needs.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm not gonna lie to you, I can truly care less as to what phone anyone has. I use 3 things on my phone: texting, browsing, and making actual calls (yeah people still do this). Any smartphone can fill my needs.

Greg's phone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your phone

cajunator

Banned

I dont use many apps. I mainly use Dolphin browser, google map, Steam, AIM, Andchat for IRC mobile, Pandora, twitter/Plume, imgur for uploading pictures, crunchyroll for anime, youtube, and NFL updates. Thats basically all I need.
I like the way Android stores files and how easy it works on a PC without middleman software slowing it down. Its perfect.

Top Bottom