• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

bionic77

I am still waiting for my kangaroo money. :(
Xbox One is selling way below MS's expectations.

If you want those good kangaroos you better up your viral marketing game. The bullshit about the cloud and titanfall didn't work.

MS ain't about giving out free money.

Nintendo seems to be doing well with goofy MarioKart GIFs and Sony has done well on price and better hardware. Kinect is a loser. I think you need go straight up racist and talk about buying American and shame the rest of us into buying Xboxes. That might get you a some marsupials and a Porsche to drive them around in.

What is that penguin for

yE50OXx.gif

Xbox One is selling way below MS's expectations.

If you want those good kangaroos you better up your viral marketing game. The bullshit about the cloud and titanfall didn't work.

MS ain't about giving out free money.

Nintendo seems to be doing well with goofy MarioKart GIFs and Sony has done well on price and better hardware. Kinect is a loser. I think you need go straight up racist and talk about buying American and shame the rest of us into buying Xboxes. That might get you a some marsupials and a Porsche to drive them around in.

Next time EZ is unbanned I will get some lessons on how to be racist from him.

Colasante

Patriots officially had Jermichael Finley in for a visit last Friday. Sign him. Sign him and Keller both, and if you combine Finley, Keller, and Gronk, it should make for one reasonably healthy tight end.

Greg

Patriots officially had Jermichael Finley in for a visit last Friday. Sign him. Sign him and Keller both, and if you combine Finley, Keller, and Gronk, it should make for one reasonably healthy tight end.
if Finley goes to the Patriots, I will cry

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nintendo should update MK to make it more sassy like Mario Strikes Charged except add infuriating voice acting into MK.

That was my favorite thing about playing Double Dash, playing as Toadette and making the annoying honk and wave taunt as I fucked your shit up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I usually watch anime with a few friends but one of them banned us from watching Penguindrum because they don't like the eyelashes. :(

I'm just gonna have to watch it on my own.

Greg

Seriously, have you seen Killer Instinct? Looks pretty damn close to the MKX video.
nah, I haven't seen videos of much released this gen, but I believe you

I'm just saying the whole idea feels cheap to me now considering what these machines are capable of, and there's other ways of teasing a game than trying to pitch certain sections of CG as actual gameplay

ShaneB

2014 and still showing CG trailers to set people up for disappointment?

Gotta show some actual animation whereas MK usually has none.

edit: also, looks like I'll be playing my Madden league tonight, so I'll let folks know what that's starting. a real David vs Goliath match up for MNF!

Speaking of Bungie, if I were a kid like Gata, I could see myself sinking all of my free time into Destiny.

I doubt I'll play it, as neat as it's shaping up to be.

Farooq

Banned
Lol at the Cowboys wanting Urlacher.
He's so slow.

Ed Werder, the guy who said there is no doubt the Cowboys were going to draft JFF if he dropped. Even going as far as to say the Cowboys were willing to trade up for Manziel.

Fuck him and his "anonymous sources". Far more credible reporters have stated that the Cowboys are rolling with who they have the on the roster. That leaves Durant, Holloman, and Hitchens competing for the Mike. That is subject to change, but right now they are evaluating what they have before looking outside which is the smart thing to do.

Speaking of Bungie, if I were a kid like Gata, I could see myself sinking all of my free time into Destiny.

I doubt I'll play it, as neat as it's shaping up to be.
Lol, wtf why?

DAMMIT Bucket! You're gonna get it! And you're gonna get it on ps4! We're gonna play it together while drinking hard ciders and having giggles over PSN. I'll tell you all about JFF and you can tell me Fraudgers.

Lol, wtf why?

DAMMIT Bucket! You're gonna get it! And you're gonna get it on ps4! We're gonna play it together while drinking hard ciders and having giggles over PSN. I'll tell you all about JFF and you can tell me Fraudgers.

If I had bros to play with, I'd totes get it. That was one of the best things about Halo 3.

I failed Econ because of that fucking game and my lack of discipline.

Top Bottom