• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dragon

Banned
Tonights entertainment:

iYRzMaPnRs1bs.jpg

Let me know how the Raid 2 is, I loved the first one but had an impossible time finding it with English subs.

Sanjuro

You don't even get a TMNT box.

You were supposed to. There was several promo items I was supposed to receive, but no dice. The gimmick alone is fine by me.

I'm not really and active collector anymore, only have a few remaining things that aren't for sale. I just like getting excited about certain properties. It's fun.

rando14

Graham a top 10 player? Sorry but I don't agree with that. Very poor blocker and if you put a solid DB on him rather than allowing him to mismatch with LB's, he disappears.

Konka

Banned
You were supposed to. There was several promo items I was supposed to receive, but no dice. The gimmick alone is fine by me.

I'm not really and active collector anymore, only have a few remaining things that aren't for sale. I just like getting excited about certain properties. It's fun.

It's not even a real gimmick though, they don't eat that funky looking pizza in TMNT.

Let me know how the Raid 2 is, I loved the first one but had an impossible time finding it with English subs.

If you loved the first, its impossible you'll dislike the second. It feels a bit long at times but its every bit as fantastic as the first. Saw it in theaters twice.:)

Can I watch Raid 2 without knowing what the fuck Raid 1 is?
Yep. Some stuff from the first is referenced but you can follow along easily enough. Frankly, you should see the first though. It's worth watching.

MechDX

Yea I can give you samples of my NFC Championship game day blog.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Yes, Yes, Fuck Fuck, Yes, Yes, Yes, SHHHEEEERRRRM

Do you want the SB blog?

Tabris alt confirmed

Green at 9? :|

Yeah that's bullshit too man!! Rodgers might have missed time but we all know his resume.

Even with the disposition of quarterbacks being rated very highly, I'd put Watt in the top 5.

:jnc

"Professional pass catcher"

Rondo. You're a good person.lets be friends.

Top Bottom