• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

jbug617

Banned
BsJjatgIcAAoXk6.jpg

JABEE

You were supposed to. There was several promo items I was supposed to receive, but no dice. The gimmick alone is fine by me.

I'm not really and active collector anymore, only have a few remaining things that aren't for sale. I just like getting excited about certain properties. It's fun.

If you can get the box, take a picture of it. I loved the Turtles. I watched all of the old cartoons.

MechDX

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...e-johnson-hopefully-ill-appear-at-texans-camp

Andre Johnson wanted nothing to do with Houston's offseason program, but the All-Pro wide receiver expressed optimism on Wednesday that he'd be in uniform when the Texans open training camp later this month.

"Hopefully. We'll see what happens," Johnson told NFL Media's Marcus Smith. "Training camp's three weeks away, so we'll see what happens."

Asked if he'd be on the field when Houston hosts the Washington Redskins in Week 1, Johnson remained vague, saying, "I don't know. I can't answer that question."

The 32-year-old pass-catcher confirmed what NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported months ago, acknowledging that he's "had conversations with the organization" about his future.

"I haven't been public about anything," Johnson said. "I just choose not to talk publicly about it. It's in-house and that's the way I choose to keep it. I'm not a big media guy, so I refuse to talk about it."

In May Johnson expressed frustration with the Texans, openly wondering if Houston was still the right place for him on the heels of last season's 2-14 car crash.

He's under contract through the 2016 season, though, and trading him would bury the team with $11.96 million in dead money against this year's cap.

Our take hasn't changed: It's Houston or bust for Andre.

Get your ass to camp

Konka

Banned
Konka you're my bro

Fosho

I can watch Apollo 13 all day long

Fosho

Wow. Texans abusing their greatest player ever. It begs the question, why the fuck would any player want to ever go to that greed factory. They aren't even trying to win. It's kinda like their just embezzling money. BOB mafia connections.

Top Bottom