• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dragon

Banned
i wish i could use the xbone twitch app to stream the hdmi in stuff

i want mario kart streams!

If I had a Wii U I could broadcast it if that's all you wanted. Surprised you haven't recruited someone like brentech who I assume has a capture setup.

eznark

Banned
Most American nerds are minorities.

Smh, you've gotten soft with age.

Yeah that should definitely shock you, sports are generally so lily white.

GreedyUniqueBarbet.gif

Dragon

Banned
You guys are our cutest couple since Yankee and Dragon.

Hey now, Yankee and I have come to an understanding, neither one of us acknowledges the other and the thread is better for it!

So good, though.

Speaking of old music, Shovel Knight has some pretty fantastic 8-bit stuff, even if it is a brand new game. This right here will be in your head for days:

http://virt.bandcamp.com/track/an-underlying-problem-the-lost-city

Yeah I bought the SK soundtrack, it's fantastic.

I also got into brave wave - in flux which is definitely worth listening to as well. Especially this one: http://store.bravewave.net/track/menacing-wonders-feat-manami-matsumae

DMczaf

Game developers in general aren't really good at scheduling, which is the biggest part of managing budgets.

It takes 2 people to create art: the artist and a person to tell him to stop.

Honestly most devs have no business sense at all. Look at Harmonix they had to beg all of their media contacts just to get past their small kick starter.

2hsoLEX.png

Inafune showing why he needed Capcom telling him to settle the the fuck down.

ShaneB

One of my favorite games of all time. I couldnt leave that one out.

Yeah, I love the soundtrack. I had plans to cover it years and years ago, and even recorded some of the stuff, but never really came to be.

In your music bomb you didn't even post MM2 Wily Castle? cmon cajun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJRoRt155mA

I won't post the obvious Castlevania Bloody Tears song. That's probably more common than Dr Wily Stage 1 even.

Yeah, there are tracks that always get posted. I appreciate more when people take some time and post what they think might be hidden gems.

Like TOUKEN CLUB! This will make you smile. I love the entire soundtrack. Shatterhand deserves special mention as well. What I love about this stuff is just how metal it is. Very simple in that it's basically 5 tracks, everything is harmonized, and just always awesome.

So good, though.

Speaking of old music, Shovel Knight has some pretty fantastic 8-bit stuff, even if it is a brand new game. This right here will be in your head for days:

http://virt.bandcamp.com/track/an-underlying-problem-the-lost-city

Yeah, plenty of the recent retro games have incredible chiptune soundtracks. I really should redeem my Shovel Knight code if not just to listen to the music. Virt is an incredible composer.

eznark

Banned
What would you do if Bron throws a swerve on Cleveland

Bitch and moan and then at the first chance they had to get him back beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg beg and beg and beg

Have some fucking pride, Cleveland.

MechDX

So NBA free agency has officially started and jack shit has happened because of one prima donna who cant make up his mind?

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 51s
#Texans Andre Johnson’s absence involves standoff over $1M bonus per source. Johnson wanted to earn it back after missing time. Team said no

Fuck you Rappaport! I was right and you freaking argued with me. Dre has become a typical prima donna WR

Top Bottom