• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Fox318

BsJjatgIcAAoXk6.jpg
Blue was my favorite.

DMczaf

So far, the main thing I've learned from games that have been kickstarted is "Holy shit, developers are REALLY shitty at managing money."

Fox318

So far, the main thing I've learned from games that have been kickstarted is "Holy shit, developers are REALLY shitty at managing money."
It takes 2 people to create art: the artist and a person to tell him to stop.

Honestly most devs have no business sense at all. Look at Harmonix they had to beg all of their media contacts just to get past their small kick starter.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Game developers in general aren't really good at scheduling, which is the biggest part of managing budgets.

Fox318

Game developers in general aren't really good at scheduling, which is the biggest part of managing budgets.
Doesn't help that they tend to hire friends instead of people with experience.

Amalur MMO is the biggest example.

Curt hired an internet video game website host to be his lead producer on a AAA MMO.

And people wonder why the game never shipped.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit why didn't you guys tell me it's a lot harder to control a bike in Mario Kart compared to the actual carts? D:

bionic77

I never actually played Rygar, but this track from it is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS5GowhmRYw
Rygar was one of those weird NES games that didn't make a lot of sense and took forever to figure what to do but somehow got easier the further you went. Like Kid Icarus I felt the beginning was the hardest part of the game. Both games felt really epic at the time.

And speaking of great music this shit is stuck into every old school gamers head:

http://youtu.be/5UqXbEwqwF8

Bread

Banned
single for too many years

i finally find a girl that i dont want to push out the door and she says she's not ready for a relationship

im running out of patience here

Greg

Dunk on his face!
I challenged him to a race in the parking lot and he bitched out in front of the bar owner and one of the workers

I think with the way I reacted he realized I was serious about how fast I was, and then he was scared and said he wouldn't do it because he just drank beer

single for too many years

i finally find a girl that i dont want to push out the door and she says she's not ready for a relationship

im running out of patience here
no such thing as single for too many years

when you find someone you find someone

Bread

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1XtsAdn2o

and noodle no way im about to pour my heart out to people who hear me on a 30 second delay

too awkward

no such thing as single for too many years

when you find someone you find someone
i agree, but i find someone and hit it off with her and she doesn't like that i express my feelings because she isn't ready to hear it.

it's fucking frustrating but im not ready to move on because of it

Greg

i agree, but i find someone and hit it off with her and she doesn't like that i express my feelings because she isn't ready to hear it.

it's fucking frustrating but im not ready to move on because of it
it's all good - just move on

I know it's probably rough, but no use being frustrated over the situation when you're both in different places

Bread

Banned
it's all good - just move on

I know it's probably rough, but no use being frustrated over the situation when you're both in different places
the shitty thing is she said that she thinks that some relationship can come from this but not yet

what the fuck am i supposed to say? "oh no problem ill be right here when youre ready"? that's bullshit, and im just upset that she obviously likes me but she doesnt want to show it.

Top Bottom