• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Greg

There was only one good playon the board.

No Namath to Maynard, no Sanchez Texan winner, No Holmes, Browns winner, no Jets 2010 Lions winner, No David Harris Interception.

If they wanted to fuck us why not put the hidi game on there too
it says memorable though, not good!

eznark

Banned
It's raining, this is all I can think about

vvAzSFi.gif

MechDX

Houston NFL GAF Kickoff meet up!

When: Thursday September 4th. Thought we could all meet up at a local place. BWW, Brewings, Hooters, etc.......

Confirmations: Wienke, Squicken, Greg (Skype) and myself so far. Once I get a more confirmed list I will start finalizing a location and try to reserve us a large enough table

In honor of Rando being a good person I shall be the lone person rooting for the Seahawks. Anyone else interested? Cajun, you NEED to come to this!

Greg

When: Thursday September 4th. Thought we could all meet up at a local place. BWW, Brewings, Hooters, etc.......

Confirmations: Wienke, Squicken, Greg (Skype) and myself so far.

In honor of Rando being a good person I shall be the lone person rooting for the Seahawks. Anyone else interested? Cajun, you NEED to come to this!
I'm going to crack my piggy bank open and give Bread all my pennies so he can make the trip

I know you guys are bffs

eznark

Banned

Confirmations: Wienke, Squicken, Greg (Skype) and myself so far. Once I get a more confirmed list I will start finalizing a location and try to reserve us a large enough table

lol

MechDX

I'm going to crack my piggy bank open and give Bread all my pennies so he can make the trip

I know you guys are bffs

You two should drive down together an document it. Greg and Bread go to Houston: A hilarious tale of a road trip, wings, beer and sexual deviancy.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You two should drive down together an document it. Greg and Bread go to Houston: A hilarious tale of a road trip, wings, beer and sexual deviancy.

They could pick up gata and then share a hooker at every small town along the way. Can't wait to see the tumbler!

Squicken, buy me a ticket from Amsterdam to Houston pls. Then we can party.

Fox318

ONlPA7e.png

dionysus

Yaldog

Do you need to have a certain post per day rate in this thread to attend? I can probably make it.

MechDX

Do you need to have a certain post per day rate in this thread to attend? I can probably make it.

Anyone who wants to come is welcome. I just need to get a general idea of how many will be there for when I look for a location.

Thinking something centrally located near downtown. Or maybe the Texans Grille, that may actually be pretty cool. Not a Texans game so it shouldn't be too busy

Some of you working fuckers should have some built up frequent flyer miles and should fly in!

eznark

Banned
http://boingboing.net/2014/07/14/artist-arrested-for-distributi.html

Why did I start making these kind of art pieces? It’s because I had never seen the vagina of others and I was too self-conscious of mine. I did not know what a vagina should look like at the same time, so I thought mine was abnormal. Manko and vagina, have been such a taboo in Japanese society. Penis, on the other hand, has been used in illustrations and has become a part of pop culture. But vagina has never been so cute.

squicken

Nate Ulrich ‏@NateUlrichABJ
Jimmy Haslam's Pilot Flying J announces it has reached agreement with government & will not be prosecuted, provided it meets the terms.

Irsay and Haslam living the dream

squicken

Whoa I missed this. Sherman needs to be suspended for this. For a season imo

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/07/14/rich-eisen-monday-morning-quarterback/
Then there’s the re-sparking of the Richard Sherman/Michael Crabtree feud this week, thanks to an excellent new reality series on The Discovery Channel called “American Muscle.” The show televises the exploits that take place in a Plymouth, Mich., gym owned and operated by decorated and popular strength coach Mike Barwis. In the pilot episode, Sherman appears in the gym to inspire some of the current NFL players and future NFL prospects who put their off-season workout programs in the iron hands (and legs) of Barwis.

The fireworks began when one of the trainers in the gym asked Sherman what the deal was between him and Crabtree. Fully aware of the rolling cameras, Sherman said: “It’s more than just I don’t like the dude.”

“It’s not going to be something that goes away,” he added. “I hope to play him every year for the rest of my career and choke him out. There’s not much else I can say about the subject. Nobody will understand it but him and me. That’s all that needs to understand.”

Top Bottom