• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Shoot me now.
20121219213149!LucinaArtMaskless.png

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pam Oliver is no longer Fox's top NFL sideline reporter. And after this coming football season, she will no longer be a sideline reporter at all.

Oliver confirmed the news to Sports Illustrated on Sunday night that she will move to the network’s No. 2 team for her 20th NFL broadcasting season. Erin Andrews has been elevated to the No. 1 sideline spot, joining the team of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. Oliver’s last season working as a reporter on the NFL will be spent with the No. 2 Fox team of Kevin Burkhardt and John Lynch.

Eznark has won.

MechDX

Some renders for the area where the Astrodome currently stands:

BsbeXdwCUAE9wVc.png:large

BsbeeZbCAAE8lT2.png:large

The ring of the Domes uprights is a cool shout out.

BsbeOyFCUAAqYsY.png:large

I have no idea what the mini dome is in this one. Maybe a museum?

jakncoke

Banned
Only 14 times a player reached 1000 yards receiving for the Bears

In comparison

Jerry Rice did it 11 years in a row at one point and 14 overall

Steelers have had 24 players reach that level.

Learn to drive goddammit, I'm playing Forza right now and your drivatar is a danger to every driver in this race.

hahahaha, maybe he is drinking and driving on the MD!

Slo

Reading the LeBron thread makes my head hurt. Cavs homers acting like the Twolves have no choice but to hand over Love for a ham sandwich.

Talon

Trying to give away a desk for free on Craigslist.

I think it might be easier to throw it away rather than dealing with weird white trash and thrifty chinese people.

jakncoke

Banned
Reading the LeBron thread makes my head hurt. Cavs homers acting like the Twolves have no choice but to hand over Love for a ham sandwich.

Let them dream, They think they just became the Heat and will make 4 straight NBA championships and win a couple. They forgot that they are Cleveland

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

I think it might be easier to throw it away rather than dealing with weird white trash and thrifty chinese people.

Just put it out on the street. Someone will come along and take it.

Greg

I bet you added thrifty chinese people right before you hit submit

racist

Just put it out on the street. Someone will come along and take it.
yes, do this

3 times I set out stuff from the workout machine I tore down, and the pieces were gone within 15 minutes each time - no joke

MechDX

I can get the LG G3 or the HTC M8 for $99 with my update. I really like Windows OS but there is no news of a new flagship Lumia phone coming soon.

I don't know what to do

bionic77

Bsg1mNSCIAAgsoU.jpg:large

So Gabbert grew a mustache. Oh and look how he is gripping the football.

SMH
FMT what the hell is he doing?

I don't understand what I am seeing.

And eznark congratulations. Now you and Joe Buck can openly get aroused whenever Erin is asking a coach if the player with the leg that is broken in 10 places is coming back in the game.

When I moved, I was amazed by how quickly people called. I gave away kids stuff, and within 20 minutes had already had 5 calls and had to take it off.

You don't have to deal with them at all. I told them to come pick it up, put it on the corner away from my house, and it was gone.

Dragon

Banned
When I moved, I was amazed by how quickly people called. I gave away kids stuff, and within 20 minutes had already had 5 calls and had to take it off.

You don't have to deal with them at all. I told them to come pick it up, put it on the corner away from my house, and it was gone.

I'm moving in a month and I may do this as well. Although I'm in an apartment complex.

Sanjuro

I can get the LG G3 or the HTC M8 for $99 with my update. I really like Windows OS but there is no news of a new flagship Lumia phone coming soon.

I don't know what to do

G3 has better specs, on par with the Galaxy S5. Can't say I can back up LG's track record though. Never had one of their devices.

HTC is worse than Buttfumble.

jakncoke

Banned
I have an lg optimus and dropped this thing over 1000 times on hardwood, concrete, and pavement and only thing wrong with is chipped paints in the corners.

Sanjuro

HTC One is amazing. As usual, Sanjuro is clueless.

Clueless? :jnc

HTC One has the best build of any Android device, best aesthetics, and best speakers.

I'm a long time Android user, and HTC is the worst company when it comes to support. Unless we are counting Boost Mobile phones or something.

eznark

Banned
Clueless? :jnc

HTC One has the best build of any Android device, best aesthetics, and best speakers.

I'm a long time Android user, and HTC is the worst company when it comes to support. Unless we are counting Boost Mobile phones or something.

I'm not a mongoloid so I don't need HTC's support. And if you are talking about "official" updates from the manufacturer...it's a fucking android phone, official anything should be anathema to an android user.

Top Bottom