• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Bread

Banned
I'm going to crack my piggy bank open and give Bread all my pennies so he can make the trip

I know you guys are bffs
wait until next year maybe i'll be living in austin!

You two should drive down together an document it. Greg and Bread go to Houston: A hilarious tale of a road trip, wings, beer and sexual deviancy.
no rando!?

rando = dennis
greg = mac
bread = charlie
mech = frank

can't do a cross country trip without the whole gang!

rando14

wait until next year maybe i'll be living in austin!

no rando!?

rando = dennis
greg = mac
bread = charlie
mech = frank

can't do a cross country trip without the whole gang!

Count me in my man, this has all the makings of a summer to remember!!

Dennis-Mac-Frank-Reynolds-Dance-At-a-Bar-On-Its-Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia.gif

:jnc at Mech being frank

ShaneB

Go teams. Excited for training camp to start and see how things develop. Looking forward to watching hard knocks too, oddly enough.

Reading collision low crossers has made me pumped for all the behind the scenes stuff with coaches.

Talon

Person on Call: "Is Google and Google Chrome the same thing?"

Me: ........................................................................................................................

cajunator

Banned
So apparently the Saints are practicing this year at some West virginia facility called GreenBriar. Some kind of luxury resort place with nice facilities. I can see lots of NOLA area people getting angry at this since they cant watch them practice. I know Id be mad.

Top Bottom