• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Sanjuro

I'm not a mongoloid so I don't need HTC's support. And if you are talking about "official" updates from the manufacturer...it's a fucking android phone, official anything should be anathema to an android user.

I dunno. I'm not a neckbeard who gives a shit unofficial support.

Even so, the time I needed unofficial support there was none to be had, and HTC sold me a phone which sent a text message randomly to anyone on my contact list at any given time.

eznark

Banned
Camera is good enough for me. Everything I post on twitter is taken with my phone, so you can look there to see the quality. I don't know what people expect but I learned long ago that what I need in a camera phone and what reviewers needs are worlds apart.

Hah, seriously?

The commercial just haunts me every time it airs, which is every ten minutes.

It still haunts me and I haven't heard it for 5 years...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Neither Maurkice nor Mike Pouncey appear in an incident report from Miami Beach police, indicating accusations made by a man early Saturday morning that he was assaulted by both of them will not be pursued criminally.

Expect a multi-million dollar civil suit to be filed.

Sanjuro

I keep reading about the shitty camera. I have a phone now with a shitty camera

I wouldn't say it has a shitty camera, but it's not as good as G3 or S5. Basically, it didn't factor in my choice when I had both devices.

The big drawback for the HTC One was primarily the screen quality and no removable battery option for me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
HqPyTez.jpg

RIP.

:jnc

People at the Chik Fil a looking at me weird now. Thanks!

Dragon

Banned
I'm not a mongoloid so I don't need HTC's support. And if you are talking about "official" updates from the manufacturer...it's a fucking android phone, official anything should be anathema to an android user.

I thought the jokes about you being racist were just that...jokes.

bionic77

I thought the jokes about you being racist were just that...jokes.
Who the hell is joking in this thread?

FMT admits to wanting pretty girls to defecate on his chest.

KAS really does love diversity and fat people (one of these is not true).

Yankee really does work for MS.

Gata really is cold blooded, 3 feet tall and lives in a swamp.

And I really do want all the worst things to happen to the Pats, Belicheat and Tammy Bundchen.

bionic77

Im sure the place sucks compared to real mexican food in Cali
I have not been there for years but the last time I was there it seemed like their quality had really dipped. And their prices had gone up considerably (they do give a lot of meat so that makes sense).

I can say it is better than Taco Bell. But what isn't?

I will also say that it is really hard to find good Mexican food in the northeast.

Fox318

most disasters are memorable

There was only one good playon the board.

No Namath to Maynard, no Sanchez Texan winner, No Holmes, Browns winner, no Jets 2010 Lions winner, No David Harris Interception.

If they wanted to fuck us why not put the hidi game on there too

Top Bottom