• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Did you guys know feline aids is the number one killer of house cats

JhIaUxc.gif

From ESPN:

The numbers are nearly unbelievable since this year's Super Bowl:

-The Ravens have had five players arrested, and the other 31 teams combined have had 14 arrests. This means one out of every four NFL players arrested this offseason have been Ravens.

-There are only three other teams with multiple arrests (San Francisco, Buffalo and Chicago), and none has more than two. The Cincinnati Bengals, who have been known for making headlines for arrests in the past, have had only one off-field incident.

-The Ravens' five arrests have been in a five-month span this year and are one more than they had in coach John Harbaugh's previous six seasons.

Shirts on, Ravens.

@AdamSchefter
Saints and Jimmy Graham closing in on long-term deal to make him highest-paid TE in NFL history. Now optimism deal done by Tues deadline.

cdyhybrid

Training camps start in about 2 weeks I believe. Then we can tone the thuggery down again.
Gata

Lines up perfectly. These next two weeks at work are going to suck (although I'll be in Vegas for one of them), after that it's all downhill until my Vegas trip Labor Day Weekend, easier projects at work, and training camp.

JABEE

I can't wait until we can start talking about training camp.

Kas say some things about the Lions to distract us from our misery.

MechDX

Texans season tickets went out today. According to Twitter no Dre on any of the tickets. One player per game ticket

First time in a LONG time no Dre.

Top Bottom