• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

ShaneB

So no conversation about Tony Romo and his new friends?

BsiX8FwCYAE9RV1.jpg

Why does he look so awkward?

I would look like that.

I think I'll watch Snowpiecer tonight after the sunsets. For now I am waiting for dinner to be cooked and then hang out on the balcony and chill. Good times. Someone come over.

I would look like that.

I think I'll watch Snowpiecer tonight after the sunsets. For now I am waiting for dinner to be cooked and then hang out on the balcony and chill. Good times. Someone come over.

I can be there in around 10 hours!

Dragon

Banned
desperate people in here. They're Hooters girls. Not that hard to get...

So you've fucked one? What was it like? Did you taste wings on her breath?

I would look like that.

I watched Under the Skin last night. What an incredibly confusing picturesque movie.

Tom Penny

Went to away to a bachelor party over the weekend in Portland Maine. Coincidentally one of our rooms was on the side of a bachlorette party. One dumb broad literally was offering to suck dick for Molly. How times have changed. My buddy fucked her and she was crying in the hallway talking to her friend about needing rehab the next morning. True story.

Went to away to a bachelor party over the weekend in Portland Maine. Coincidentally one of our rooms was on the side of a bachlorette party. One dumb broad literally was offering to suck dick for Molly. How times have changed. My buddy fucked her and she was crying in the hallway talking to her friend about needing rehab the next morning. True story.

:jnc

Sounds like an entertaining weekend.

I'll set my alarm for 5am than!

Where am I flying to exactly?

Was she hot

So a week until training camp starts...

Any interest in doing team write-ups for strengths/weaknesses, etc? Break down offense/defense/ST....

Bread

Banned
Your friend sounds like a good dude

Tom Penny

Was she hot

When she was dolled up pretty hot. Really small. She was 30 married with a kid to boot lol. They were all mid 20's to 30. Always a danger sign when we are joking around talking about roofies and a few of them straight up said they more or less didn't mind them. I'm like WTF..ok.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So a week until training camp starts...

Any interest in doing team write-ups for strengths/weaknesses, etc? Break down offense/defense/ST....

I'll probably do the what to watch for again. Maybe make a new thread, too. Hall of fame game week, I'm thinking.

I'm interested , didn't we do it right before preseason last year? I'd like a time frame like that I suppose
Can't remember. Though I think there's value in doing it before training camp and then revisiting before the official season start. By then injuries and depth charts should be set. Open for anything though. Whatever you guys think is best.

Dragon

Banned
I can't believe you got through more than 20 minutes..I got to the second dude sinking into whatever that was liquid was supposed to be and that was that.

It was bizarre to say the least. It's a really strange movie and still not sure what the point of it was.

Konka

Banned
Well guys, I own a smart phone now, I held out till 2014. Well, it won't have a phone plan associated with it till late august.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Can't remember. Though I think there's value in doing it before training camp and then revisiting before the official season start. By then injuries and depth charts should be set. Open for anything though. Whatever you guys think is best.

This is how I've done it the last couple of years. Probably cut down on the images and make the team previews more noticeable.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644287
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=484546

e - Might be better to skip the training camp stuff and just do previews for the season? Dunno.

Well guys, I own a smart phone now, I held out till 2014. Well, it won't have a phone plan associated with it till late august.
It's cool I had a flip phone and blackberry look a likes till last august, but finally got an iphone on t-mobiles prepaid network. I love it.
Welcome!
No more hitting on girls with a flip phone!

To be fair, there are few better feelings than saying "BITCH BYE" and closing the flip phone.

Tapping a red button just isn't the same.

And all of the German homies are winning off the pitch.

Top Bottom