• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

ShaneB

Well I haven't redeemed it by now, so I might as well give it away. Who wants my Shovel Knight STEAM key? If I like you, and you get it, you better damn well play it!

icYyETwCjqXXP.gif

Damn

rando14

Would be a steam key. Sorry about that.

I'm sure it is. Just would rather someone else enjoy it. there are plenty of great games I haven't played, no worries to me :)

Oh awesome!! Well if no one has claimed it I would love to have it if that's cool with you!! :cool:

My co-workers sister dating an NFL player, plays for the Vikings but I forgot his name. Apparently they were going to get married but he wants a prenup and she said no. He plays on defense i think.

Godslay

Banned
Yall thought Kluwe was the only NFL player here?

I know for a fact that we have lurkers and posters among us who are on NFL payrolls.

Ask Wesley, he knows

Holy shit. It all makes sense now. Lunchbox = Stafford

Name: Related to food
Sweet Ride: Check
Speed Boats & Hoes: Absolutely
Bragging About $35 Italian Feasts: Check

I'm sure there is more if we look deeper.

What's the story with this? Lol

Not My Business Tho

This meme sprung out of the "KermitMemes" movement on IG in May/June. Basically the meme is Kermit snitching on someone's foul-doing, but then realizes that he's dry-snitching and goes back to doing whatever innocuous activity he was doing. Most commonly, drinking tea, milk, or lemonade, playing chess, doing a puzzle/sudoku/crossword, etc.etc.

Per esempio

Top Bottom