• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Bread

Banned
I personally have no problem with their fandom but I figured I would post on behalf of Chris.

I know ez would give his children "late term" abortions if they were Bears, Vikings, or Lions fans.

You get Charlie or you get nothing!
Lol that's a pretty good potential avatar too

Spoken like a man who hasn't had the right beers.

never developed a taste for it. there are beers that taste better than others but i have never been stoked to drink a beer. i find it hard to believe that anyone could enjoy the taste of a beer over a good mixed drink. i think disliking beer is seen as more of a feminine thing to some guys. i had a pool party a few weeks ago and one of my wifes friends husbands was talking about it. he said try this ipa! i said i already know i wont like it but tried it anyways. sure enough it tastes like piss.

so i said no thanks ill stick with my mixed drinks or mikes hard lemonade or wine or whatever. and he said that's girls drinks! and i said whatever bro your football team sucks dick!

then there are the people that drink beer with their steak dinner or whatever.... how the fuck? fucking gross. i don't understand people who drink beer nightly/weekly but i support their vice!

cdyhybrid

never developed a taste for it. there are beers that taste better than others but i have never been stoked to drink a beer. i find it hard to believe that anyone could enjoy the taste of a beer over a good mixed drink. i think disliking beer is seen as more of a feminine thing to some guys. i had a pool party a few weeks ago and one of my wifes friends husbands was talking about it. he said try this ipa! i said i already know i wont like it but tried it anyways. sure enough it tastes like piss.

so i said no thanks ill stick with my mixed drinks or mikes hard lemonade or wine or whatever. and he said that's girls drinks! and i said whatever bro your football team sucks dick!

then there are the people that drink beer with their steak dinner or whatever.... how the fuck? fucking gross. i don't understand people who drink beer nightly/weekly but i support their vice!

IPAs are pretty rough for people who aren't beer drinkers. They're very hoppy.

Sounds like that dude sucks at beer! I bet he was a Rams fan.

jakncoke

Banned
Piss is free, you should drink that too you bum.

lol you've tailored your joke character to be inbreed copy of lunchbox mixed with chan and konka. thats cute.

Quit being a thug! Anymore show suggestions from you? That'll make me angry as hell when I finish them?....but seriously any flix suggestions?

I havent really watched any new shows / movies that id give a suggestion. Going back and forth between Twilight Zone eps and now recently How I met your mother. Finished The Job which was interesting enough for a show I knew only lasted 19 eps before getting the boot. It kinda reminded me of Rescue Me cop edition even having like 6 rescue me characters.

Konka

Banned

Beer doesn't have a taste though and that is what I don't understand about this argument.
A lager doesn't taste like an ale doesn't taste like an IPA doesn't taste like a porter doesn't taste like a barley wine or wheat beer or stout or the list goes on and on and on.

Bread

Banned
The good beers are the ones that you shouldn't be getting drunk off of. Give me a couple west coast IPAs and then I'll drink sailor jerrys the rest of the night

I'm a degenerate when it comes to beer and drinking in general. I have friends that try and act like beer connoisseurs and are all like "Try this pale IPA indian dark brew" and I"m like how about for the price of that shit I buy 10 shitty coors lites that go down like fucking water?

Bread

Banned
You've all seen me streaming, you know that I am a model American. Do not listen to this disparaging bullshit from Ez!

cdyhybrid

My ancestors created and defended this country, and there is nothing more American than a patriot. In conclusion, suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Those ancestors would disapprove of trying to win games through espionage instead of hard work and dedication. They'd probably be Seahawks fans.

Fat Tire is an amber ale. Maybe you are thinking of Ranger?

Guessing he meant New Belgium's IPA? Pretty sure I've had it before, but I can't recall the taste/smell off the top of my head.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fat Tire is an amber ale. Maybe you are thinking of Ranger?

I am thinking of Ranger....

For some reason I keep thinking that "Fat Tire" is the manufacturer instead of New Belgium.

edit: I love getting the 12 bottle variety pack on a regular basis...the Rangers are the only ones that aren't delicious.

Konka

Banned
A St Louis fan who thinks they're the world's foremost authority on beer...wouldn't be surprising!

When you get to this point, cut yourself off please!

What I mean when I say "beer" doesn't have a taste is that there is no one taste that encapsulates beer because there are so many awesome varieties.

Top Bottom