• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

cdyhybrid

No one cares

FCYZDyt.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Guessing he meant New Belgium's IPA? Pretty sure I've had it before, but I can't recall the taste/smell off the top of my head.

Ranger is their most common IPA. I think they have others.

Snapshot is so good

Never had it, but I'm sure it's good. As long as it's not like Hoegaarden, I'd probably drink it.

I am thinking of Ranger....

For some reason I keep thinking that "Fat Tire" is the manufacturer instead of New Belgium.

edit: I love getting the 12 bottle variety pack on a regular basis...the Rangers are the only ones that aren't delicious.

Yeah the variety packs are great, and yes the Rangers are pretty strong. My personal favorite is Blue Paddle. I love a good pilsener, and it's probably my favorite of that variety. Hard to find in my area though for some reason.

Syrinx

IPAs are pretty rough for people who aren't beer drinkers. They're very hoppy.

Sounds like that dude sucks at beer! I bet he was a Rams fan.

Yeah it took me a while before I could get accustomed to IPAs. Now there are some that I love. Still don't really do double or triple IPAs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Stouts are my absolute favorite but they're overpowering in the summer heat and they're so terrible for you calorie wise.

Just realized I forgot to cancel my amazon prime trial 2 weeks ago, fuck me.
Lol I did that shit last year. Love prime now though, using the student membership discount now though......after I get my free 6 months.
Edit: Prime instant video is stepping it's game up

MechDX

I cant think of anything other than auto racing that I really like.

thats a bit far. Im not sure if Ill be working.

You have two months to request time off. Just get a hotel room for Thursday night and drive back Friday. Its only like 3 hour drive.

DO IT!!

JABEE

Who is going to Mech's meet up? We need evidence that the meet up happened. Everyone should live blog their experience in this thread.

MechDX

Who is going to Mech's meet up? We need evidence that the meet up happened. Everyone should live blog their experience in this thread.

Greg is broadcasting it.
jnc

So far only me, squicken and Weinke. Texans GAF don't post here much during the offseason but they should start appearing. I just want to meet Cajun for some odd reason.

Except for Miguel who refuses to come back.

Top Bottom