• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dragon

Banned
The only people sitting in showers are people like Tobias Funke.

tumblr_m9k0txDV6N1qdjns2o1_500.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I never knew that taking a shower was so complicated.

Somehow my 3 year old son has no problems doing it.

He must be a genius. That is the only explanation.

:jnc

I actually didn't take showers until I was like 10 or 11 because I liked baths and I hated shampoo in the eyes or whatever. Then I figured out that showers are 100 times quicker and that meant more time playing Nintendo.

bionic77

:jnc

I actually didn't take showers until I was like 10 or 11 because I liked baths and I hated shampoo in the eyes or whatever. Then I figured out that showers are 100 times quicker and that meant more time playing Nintendo.
Baths are disgusting though I bet it was a badass way to conduct a full naval battle between GI Joe and Cobra when I was a kid.

We have a full jacuzzi in our new bathroom but I can already see that only my kids will use that until they are old enough to swim in a real pool.

Any of you ladies man enough to take a cold shower? They are horrible and yet you feel amazing once it is over.

Baths are disgusting though I bet it was a badass way to conduct a full naval battle between GI Joe and Cobra when I was a kid.

We have a full jacuzzi in our new bathroom but I can already see that only my kids will use that until they are old enough to swim in a real pool.

Any of you ladies man enough to take a cold shower? They are horrible and yet you feel amazing once it is over.
I went to Russia once and they had no hot water in the place I was staying. The shower was so cold you couldn't put your head under the water for more than a second or two without getting a headache. The goal was pretty much to get just enough water to wash the soap away and that's it. It was not very pleasant!

Greg

The first time I did it I thought I was dying, but then you get used to the feeling after a while.

bionic77

I went to Russia once and they had no hot water in the place I was staying. The shower was so cold you couldn't put your head under the water for more than a second or two without getting a headache. The goal was pretty much to get just enough water to wash the soap away and that's it. It was not very pleasant!
You can only do cold showers if you live in a place that has heat otherwise you risk hypothermia.

Though I always felt pretty awesome AFTER the shower. You feel horrible during it.

Sanjuro

I finally popped in Mario 3D World while debating to sell this console.

It's probably the closest thing to a old Mario title than I've ever seen before. Not bad.

The number ain't as important as if you're making progress!! Keep working hard :)

This is like a participation ribbon, or a pat on the back from a dad whose son was eating sand during a game instead of playing along.

Why gotta do me like that, Rando, 10k fine.

Decided on a new face?

I felt like this was super disrespectful at first and wanted to cuss at you, but then realized it was about my avatar.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

It's probably the closest thing to a old Mario title than I've ever seen before. Not bad.

Don't bother selling it, you won't get much.

GameStop offered me $40 and I'm glad I refused.

Konka

Banned
Well put in my notice at work today. Bittersweet. Hasn't been a super high paying job but really laid back with good benefits and good people. Boss took it well.

Sanjuro

Don't bother selling it, you won't get much.

GameStop offered me $40 and I'm glad I refused.

If I sold it on GAF or to someone interested, I'd probably be happy. Gamestop though, lol. I can't remember the last time I traded anything to them.

If I do a store trade, I wait for Best Buy/Target to offer silly prices.

Well put in my notice at work today. Bittersweet. Hasn't been a super high paying job but really laid back with good benefits and good people. Boss took it well.

Congrats. I wish you luck in your future pizza endeavors.

brentech

The first time I did it I thought I was dying, but then you get used to the feeling after a while.

Was talking about War Thunder in the Madden thread, EZ said you have played a bunch on steam and directed me to you.
I've only played a few sessions of it on PS4, but can't tell if you can actually do bombing runs and all that. Is that something that's in the game, or they plan to bring into it?

So far all I've done is played a bunch of air fights, which has been pretty fun, but would like for there to be more.

jakncoke

Banned
If I sold it on GAF or to someone interested, I'd probably be happy. Gamestop though, lol. I can't remember the last time I traded anything to them.

If I do a store trade, I wait for Best Buy/Target to offer silly prices.

Congrats. I wish you luck in your future pizza endeavors.

What are Irish fav toppings on a pizza? Little bottles of Middletons, Jameson?

Greg

Was talking about War Thunder in the Madden thread, EZ said you have played a bunch on steam and directed me to you.
I've only played a few sessions of it on PS4, but can't tell if you can actually do bombing runs and all that. Is that something that's in the game, or they plan to bring into it?

So far all I've done is played a bunch of air fights, which has been pretty fun, but would like for there to be more.
yeah, the game starts to open up with T2 planes when there are objective targets that only bombers can destroy (bases, pillboxes, tanks, destroyers), and the fighters actually have some guns that can do damage quickly to other planes

there are some tier 1 bombers across all nations, but the objective ground targets usually end up being something machine guns can take down, so they aren't really useful

brentech

yeah, the game starts to open up with T2 planes when there are objective targets that only bombers can destroy (bases, pillboxes, tanks, destroyers), and the fighters actually have some guns that can do damage quickly to other planes

there are some tier 1 bombers across all nations, but the objective ground targets usually end up being something machine guns can take down, so they aren't really useful

sweet. was hoping it'd open up more as I played and unlocked, but I couldn't tell if that was a future plan or already in

Sanjuro

What are Irish fav toppings on a pizza? Little bottles of Middletons, Jameson?

Irish? No clue. Probably standard stuff.

I share that main mindset with you begin with cheese, then debate the toppings. My go to is probably sausage, peppers, and onions though.

Press conference happened. Kluwe's suing the Vikings. Him and his attorney will meet with the team Thursday, and if the report is released to the public, he'll consider dropping the suit.

Greg

sweet. was hoping it'd open up more as I played and unlocked, but I couldn't tell if that was a future plan or already in
they recently put a tanks mode in as well (Russian and German only at the moment), and you can even do mixed plane/tank battles if you play on Realistic or Simulator difficulty

the layout of everything can be a bit confusing at first, but ask away if you have any questions

jakncoke

Banned
wow pizza hut in ireland has an option for a hot dog crust..

rhsimage1_m1.jpg

Cheeseburger pizza with actual cheesburgers lol

rhsimage2_m1.jpg

lol nachos from pizza hut

Greg

I always feel like shit when I eat at Pizza Hut

I mean I know it's pizza, but it's so damn greasy compared to most places

jakncoke

Banned
Jesus, as if Jan 2014 there were 7595 pizza huts in the US alone, dominos was #2 at 4907

I always feel like shit when I eat at Pizza Hut

I mean I know it's pizza, but it's so damn greasy compared to most places

I dont know of other places, but the one I worked at that after they switched from homemade dough to frozen discs that had to be proofed. On the bottom of the pan to prevent sticking you put at least 3 giant sized squirts of veg oil and those squirts werent regulated so someone like myself could be giving you like 5 oz+ of oil on the bottom of your pizza for your dough to soak during the proofing process and cooking. Think twice about eating Pizza Hut people, you never know how many people like me are working there(there are people worse than me dun dun)

brentech

NY style pizza for life

There isn't a decent one around me =[
My mom lives in PA and has a really good place near her for NY style.

Pizza Hut isn't offensively bad or anything. If I'm in a town I don't know and I'm hungry I've got no problems with going into a Pizza Hut if it's right there but I won't make an effort to go to one.

bionic77

Pizza Hut is fine for big chain pizza.
That's a low bar. They are all horrible.

Man this Israel thing is getting out of control. Someone brave and intelligent needs to step up and represent NFL GAF on this important issue in OT. I nominate Coldplay, eznark and the entire Pats fandom to make us proud and get involved in the debate.

rando14

This is like a participation ribbon, or a pat on the back from a dad whose son was eating sand during a game instead of playing along.

Why gotta do me like that, Rando, 10k fine.

hello-darkness-gob-gif-wall-4.gif

Man what is going on, I'm not even in the shirtless fantasy league and I still keep getting fined!!

Lol why do you keep buying and selling consoles? Just don't booze it up for a week and bam you have the money you would've had from selling it

Top Bottom