• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Best worst prank?

yCwJHJgl.jpg

eznark

Banned
Little Ceasars is the best chain pizza. Yeah it's shit but they know it and don't give a fuck and they hand it to you as soon as you walk in the door. No bullshit no pretense, just mass produced sauce and cheese and dough. Fuck you if you don't like it they say.

Greg

Little Ceasars is the best chain pizza. Yeah it's shit but they know it and don't give a fuck and they hand it to you as soon as you walk in the door. No bullshit no pretense, just mass produced sauce and cheese and dough. Fuck you if you don't like it they say.
Yes!

Sanjuro

A friend linked me to an article not too long ago about the ingredients in Little Caesars pizza (along with other chain pizzas), and how they couldn't figure out anything other than random chemicals.

I got them that same day. Chemicals and Crazy Bread.

MechDX

Got this from John Claytons mailbag:

For the past 18 years, no team that played on Thanksgiving has won the Super Bowl. For 2014, the Bears, Lions, Eagles, Cowboys, Seahawks and 49ers all play on Thanksgiving.

Interesting stat

Get Parmesan butter on it for an extra dollar or so and it's improved. Still meh pizza but it's the ultimate lazy dinner/snack food.

Man this Israel thing is getting out of control. Someone brave and intelligent needs to step up and represent NFL GAF on this important issue in OT. I nominate Coldplay, eznark and the entire Pats fandom to make us proud and get involved in the debate.

I really want to but the lack of basic human decency and more often than not the utter contempt that some people have towards their fellow man leaves me depressed for the rest of the day. I don't get how people can be such heartless pieces of shit.

KingGondo

Banned
Got this from John Claytons mailbag:

Interesting stat
Although it's skewed a significant amount since the Lions and Cowboys *always* play on Thanksgiving (and they've sucked for the last 18 years or so) and they didn't expand the slate of games until a couple years ago.

MechDX

Although it's skewed a significant amount since the Lions and Cowboys *always* play on Thanksgiving (and they've sucked for the last 18 years or so) and they didn't expand the slate of games until a couple years ago.

I don't believe in curses (except the Madden curse) but it is just interesting none the less.

Syrinx

That's a low bar. They are all horrible.

Man this Israel thing is getting out of control. Someone brave and intelligent needs to step up and represent NFL GAF on this important issue in OT. I nominate Coldplay, eznark and the entire Pats fandom to make us proud and get involved in the debate.

How about Kas?

bionic77

I really want to but the lack of basic human decency and more often than not the utter contempt that some people have towards their fellow man leaves me depressed for the rest of the day. I don't get how people can be such heartless pieces of shit.
It's always been that way.

And you can convince some people of anything. It's pretty crazy how some people are still trying to portray Israel as the victim. They are a superpower in the region and have occupied Palestine for almost 70 years. I hate the lack of honesty in these debates. People are so intellectually dishonest whenever so many of there issues come up.

I blame Fox and the Patriot way.

Sanjuro

Lol why do you keep buying and selling consoles? Just don't booze it up for a week and bam you have the money you would've had from selling it

I'm a bit broke at the moment. Had some money I thought was coming sooner which hasn't come.

Also, I'm still not completely on board with the Nintendo nostalgia once again. I am enjoying this 3D World game though so far.

Konka

Banned
I'm a bit broke at the moment. Had some money I thought was coming sooner which hasn't come.

Also, I'm still not completely on board with the Nintendo nostalgia once again. I am enjoying this 3D World game though so far.

Sell some plasma.

Spinluck

Lol why do you keep buying and selling consoles? Just don't booze it up for a week and bam you have the money you would've had from selling it

Yeah I don't get it.

I can regret buying something (most likely a console at launch).

But if you end up selling it and buying it again later, you end up spending more money that way anyway.

Except maybe the launch PS3, lol.

Top Bottom