• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

nope!

although I might have to buy a PS4 when H-Hour comes out to play with all my old SOCOM clan buddies

That's what I'm waiting for aswell. That better be worth the wait.

I dont, but im a poor drunk that barely plays the games I already owned. So im not sure im the best example for your survey.

Well I'm a poor failure at life but not a drunk, so we're kind of in the same boat.

Wii is the newest console I have. 2006

I really thought I was the odd man out. No plans on upgrading?

MechDX

Best part about arriving at the lake house is the dedicated beer fridge full of New Glarus Moon Man.

Heaven.

21+shit+house.JPG

Does your "lake house" happen to have a speed boat?

jakncoke

Banned
A step back into history with Neil O'Donnell gunning into a million broncos and Eric Green dropping it sending to 3-6 in the 1991 season.

Elway was just 10-23 140 yards that day

ibuCkRdnN3x0DI.gif

ShaneB

Am I the only one around here who still doesn't have either a PS4, Xbox One or Wii U?

Count me in. I have none of those, and no interest in ever getting them really. Just don't play games much, but I guess I am debating on splurging on a second hand pc with some decent specs, just to put next to my tv so I can avoid using my laptop and having cables sprawled across my living room when I want to connect to the tv. Fuck what a run-on sentence.

bionic77

A step back into history with Neil O'Donnell gunning into a million broncos and Eric Green dropping it sending to 3-6 in the 1991 season.

Elway was just 10-23 140 yards that day

ibuCkRdnN3x0DI.gif
Those days are coming again once Ben is gone. :(

And eznark how many scenes do you think you and yours buddies will be reenacting from Deliverance? And are the city boys going to be fans of the Bears, Lions or Vikings?

manfestival

I'm so tired of my coworker being a total snitch. Why can't she resolve problems with me directly? Why does she always have to go straight to my boss if she has any issues? Why can't we be adults? My last coworker and I would always discuss things,even if we had different opinions. There are no discussions, its her being angry, complaining, and then snitching.

Count me in. I have none of those, and no interest in ever getting them really. Just don't play games much, but I guess I am debating on splurging on a second hand pc with some decent specs, just to put next to my tv so I can avoid using my laptop and having cables sprawled across my living room when I want to connect to the tv. Fuck what a run-on sentence.

Same here. I've been losing interest in console games in the past few years, with only Socom which was keeping me busy until the servers shut down back in Jan. Only buy 1 or maybe 2 PS3 games per year. My pc is 8 fucking years old aswell.
Maybe I should get a telegraph.

I'm so tired of my coworker being a total snitch. Why can't she resolve problems with me directly? Why does she always have to go straight to my boss if she has any issues? Why can't we be adults? My last coworker and I would always discuss things,even if we had different opinions. There are no discussions, its her being angry, complaining, and then snitching.

She wants the D.

Is she hot

Ask yourself one question: what would Richie Incognito do?

Dragon

Banned
I just interviewed a guy whose last name is LeBron and he's from Cleveland.

BlackGhost did you change your last name in the last week?

cdyhybrid

Any way to get a 3DS for less than $185? Getting the urge to play Pokemon but I don't have one, so I can't play any of the new games.

BigAT

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6m
Releasing QB Kyle Orton adds $1.1275M in dead money to Cowboys' 2014 cap and $2.255M Cowboys' 2015 cap, as @spotrac alluded.

Seems like a lot of dead money for a backup QB, but that's Jerruh for you.

Top Bottom