• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

What is going on in here

uNGad.jpg

This is my Chelsea BFF, Wooden.

Having the Football and the NFL thread posting through each other is too much for me. Both my worlds meet.

Godslay

Banned
What is going on in here

uNGad.jpg

Welcome.

Sweet, played all over the board myself. Winger when I was younger, but playing on defense nowadays. Was a defensive midfielder and now at Central back really.

Wilbur is quite the odd gentleman, but so is the entire football thread. They have their own little things like we do in here and I still can't grasp all of it. It's an even crazier thread than this one and moves around 5 times as fast 24/7.

Yeah, when I was younger we would rotate through positions. As I got older, people moved around a lot less often. Plus I was never good at defense, was better off being aggressive.

Yeah, that thread whistles by.

eznark

Banned
21+shit+house.JPG

Does your "lake house" happen to have a speed boat?

Pontoon boat. This about booze and relaxation not skiing.
be right there

In King come on over!
How is Moon Man? Obviously you must like it, but how does it compare to the rest of their line?

It's an IPA. Not quite hoppy enough for me but its delicious.

Leaving O'so Brewery now. Bought a case of Lupilin Maximus. Its so happy no one else would drink it and it has hop cones floating in it. Its disgusting but I'm going yo try and drink all of them tonight because why the fuck not.

Okay, I don't like it anymore.

Everyone go back to where you belong. Wooden you can stay. Linius, go to the Dutch thread you dirty Barca fan. Wilbs, you scare me a bit.

Pls

Wilbur

Banned
Goddamn, I've already learned of trench juice today. :jnc

Who are you going to see?

have you drank from the beautiful bristly chalice
ieBViOIubAlm1.png

Okay, I don't like it anymore.

Everyone go back to where you belong. Wooden you can stay. Linius, go to the Dutch thread you dirty Barca fan. Wilbs, you scare me a bit.

Pls

why

what have I done

What is a GATA

show me

Show me his dick and balls

go patriots

eznark

Banned
ez is probably scheming to get his DOTA buddies to invade this thread as we speak.

I think its great. Inclusiveness is awesome. This thread should be about Dota, the second half of the baseball season, NHL 15, destiny, whatever anyone wants! World Cup is over so no fucks of soccer will be sustainable.

Good luck! Welcome new eurotrash! Teach me your no deodorant ways!

Top Bottom