• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Dragon

Banned
GRONKKKKKK NEED FOOD

GronkMarch.gif

What is going on in here...

I love watching EPL matches, watched a ton of them last season. I don't have a favorite team because it's stupid to care that much in such an unfair league but it is fun watching such stacked teams play all the time. Liverpool was the most fun to watch last season, in my opinion. Man U was underachieving and boring, Arsenal is just kind of dumb (too many douchey players), Man City is really good and entertaining, and watching Chelsea is like watching a scrimmage between the Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bears. You know it's true, Dutch. Chelsea is a snoozefest.

Godslay

Banned

I love watching EPL matches, watched a ton of them last season. I don't have a favorite team because it's stupid to care that much in such an unfair league but it is fun watching such stacked teams play all the time. Liverpool was the most fun to watch last season, in my opinion. Man U was underachieving and boring, Arsenal is just kind of dumb (too many douchey players), Man City is really good and entertaining, and watching Chelsea is like watching a scrimmage between the Chicago Bears and the Chicago Bears. You know it's true, Dutch. Chelsea is a snoozefest.

Boo, without really knowing all the players. :jnc

I've cast my lot, win or lose!

EPL is the fairest soccer league in the world.

Glad to hear you're a premface, though.

Godslay

Banned
I gotta say most popular teams in here are probably Pats, packers, and maybe steelers?
Vikings Gaf seems kinda big too

Pretty much. I think the Seahawks killed our bandwagon, which is fortunately unfortunate. Now it seems like it's just Harry, Hunter, and I. Unless some of those guys are hiding out.

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys GAF was mysteriously absent last year when the Cowboys gave up more goals than Brazil.

Colts GAF has some good members, Narag and SpinDasher are cool people.

Don't lie to a n00b bro.

Please, we were here. I also passionately defended Romo through that season.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, mostly because you have an awesome avatar.

I also don't think Romo is that bad. But I'm sure I'm in the minority here.

jak has gone to the bathroom approximately 10,000 times in his life.
He's just good enough to keep providing the tragicomedy that he does.

More interested in moving the goalposts.

Literally init.
3Sixty who do you support.

Whats going on

Has the fort been compromised

Yes

Do you guys think Colts can win the Super Bowl this year?
No

Can't get in to baseball. It seems boring.

Yes

I think its great. Inclusiveness is awesome. This thread should be about Dota, the second half of the baseball season, NHL 15, destiny, whatever anyone wants! World Cup is over so no fucks of soccer will be sustainable.

Good luck! Welcome new eurotrash! Teach me your no deodorant ways!

Yes

I'll look into it tomorrow. Not sure if I have time to run another league, never played EPL fantasy football.

If anybody else wants to start a league, feel free to use the Shirtless license though, I only want 75% of all profits.

Dutch, you need me in this league. Gotta have a bad guy.

Fantasy soccer discussion aka Eznark's personal hell

Godslay

Banned
Can I join your Fantasy league this year. Do you have to pay to join?

There are leagues that pop up. Some of the regular ones are already filled up though. You'll just have to watch out for one closer to the opener.

When does the season start? I'm gonna watch something. For science.

Training camp starts in the next couple of weeks, followed by 4 preseason games in August, and then the season kicks off September 4 (Thursday). Most games are on Sunday, with two games being played on Thursday and Monday.

There are leagues that pop up. Some of the regular ones are already filled up though. You'll just have to watch out for one closer to the opener.

Wow. Already. Well, I will keep a look out.

I'm going to bed now. It was nice to meet you all. I am a genuine NFL fan btw, I am gonna try to post here more often especially when the season starts. I look forwards to getting to know everyone better and meeting Colts-GAF.

Goodnight and god bless america.

jakncoke

Banned
Tyrone Poole was drafted 22nd out of Fort Valley St. the 2nd highest Fort Valley St player drafted was Peppi Zeller in 1999 by the 4th round 132nd pick by Dallas

Top Bottom