• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

bionic77

Terrible only have DSL available unless I want to pay for the infrastructure. 5 down 1 up.

Amen.

Saying a thing is worth less than someone paid for it is obviously counterfactual.
Damn that sounds horrible. I will now stop complaining about my new shitty internet connection at home.

And speaking of objective worth if slavery was legal and we took Gata to a GAF auction would anyone be willing to spend more than $10?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
1st and last time someone ever cared about Kyle Orton?

Neckbeard was/is a legend.

be37c1df0ce23118c4c6312d4c4c3ab6.jpg

orton.jpg

kyle-orton-drunk-1.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My biggest issue with Civ 5 is that it's ridiculously slow with 7 CPU players in the mid to late game even with my i5 2500k. I know that's an "outdated" CPU now but they aren't making the speed jumps that they used to make. Most of the time spent "playing" Civ 5 is watching those turns finally process.

I play huge, marathon with 20 civs. I7 and 16gb of ram. Late game probably takes 2-3 minutes between turns. I usually multi-task and alt-tab then.

Thing I learned today from NFL-gaf:

Matt Stafford has a pair of leopard pants.

MechDX

I play huge, marathon with 20 civs. I7 and 16gb of ram. Late game probably takes 2-3 minutes between turns. I usually multi-task and alt-tab then.

Thing I learned today from NFL-gaf:

Matt Stafford has a pair of leopard pants.

Those are Zubaz you uncultered heathen

dionysus

Yaldog
Wow, NFL streaming + still having my alumni.rice.edu email address = me watching all the saints games.

Well my alumni email address fools Microsoft, so maybe it will fool the NFL.

Saints fans, I'm booking my trip to NO for the Ravens game, which area of the city should I look for? Do I need to rent a car?

Last year, Talon gave a thorough and incredibly useful breakdown of Chicago...where to go, what to eat.....it made for a great trip.

Just saying, let's see what you got Cajun.

Thanks again Talon

Slo

Pontoon boat. This about booze and relaxation not skiing.

In King come on over!

It's an IPA. Not quite hoppy enough for me but its delicious.

Leaving O'so Brewery now. Boght a case of Lupilin Maximus. Its so happy no one else would drink it and it has hop cones floating in it. Its disgusting but I'm going yo try and drink all of them tonight because why the fuck not.

Hoppy IPAs are my drink. Ill pick a 6er up the next time I'm in sconiville.

Guys, Sting is finally going to be in a decent wrestling game.

Why are you all so stressed out?
They better have the announcers going nuts as he drops from the rafters and starts wrecking everybody's shit.

But it's WWE and they hate fun so he'll probably lose to Cena ingame

cajunator

Banned
Saints fans, I'm booking my trip to NO for the Ravens game, which area of the city should I look for? Do I need to rent a car?

Last year, Talon gave a thorough and incredibly useful breakdown of Chicago...where to go, what to eat.....it made for a great trip.

Just saying, let's see what you got Cajun.

Thanks again Talon

Stay near the French quarter, business district, Garden district areas
No you dont need a car at all if you stay by the river. New Orleans is VERY walkable.

Im as tall as you and way less frustrated ^_^

Top Bottom