• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dat wallpost lag on the clan page...didnt think my first post went through!

edit: I thought all PS+ members get the beta for free?

Dragon

Banned
Dat wallpost lag on the clan page...didnt think my first post went through!

edit: I thought all PS+ members get the beta for free?

That was a rumor that was proven false. If you have a PS4 you can preorder on EU store and cancel after getting a beta code and get access that way. That's what I did.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ive already pinpointed the gaffers who are primed for meltdown.

There are a lot of folks on this forum who get a touch over excited and it leads to interesting posts when a server goes down or after playing for 20 hours straight.

Happened in a big way when Dark Souls came out.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? SHOWER AND GO OUTSIDE?????"

That was a rumor that was proven false. If you have a PS4 you can preorder on EU store and cancel after getting a beta code and get access that way. That's what I did.

I'll try that when I get back into town. I may just preorder the game anyway if you guys tell me it's good.

JABEE

Can you join more than one clan? I'm already in a clan on my own site and don't know if it will let me join this one.

I'm not sure. I think you can join more than one group. I'm not sure about joining more than one clan though. Some places I have read that you can, but the UI on the website makes it seem like you can only have be in one clan.

Bungie's site is messing up right now.

Dragon

Banned
Screen%20Shot%202014-07-16%20at%2011.23.00%20PM.png

I'm not sure. I think you can join more than one group. I'm not sure about joining more than one clan though. Some places I have read that you can, but the UI on the website makes it seem like you can only have be in one clan.

Bungie's site is messing up right now.
Clans And groups are different ?

JABEE

You can preorder at Amazon and get an American code right away too. Each person will get two extra access codes to give to their friends.

Dragon

Banned
You can preorder at Amazon and get an American code right away too. Each person will get two extra access codes to give to their friends.

True! I have it preordered on PSN, but I'm impatient and EU will let you download it right now instead of early tomorrow morning.

JABEE

I think Bungie's site is messed up right now. People are saying the beta won't be up until tomorrow at 10am PST/ 1PM EST.

jakncoke

Banned
Thank god.

I like assholes because you know, what would sports talk be without assholes? A lot of leniency should be given but some people just aren't even remotely funny or clever with it.

Edit: speaking of assholes, MRSA shows up

Someone mention Stafford and see how Kas text system is working.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
weinke you are wrong about MRSA. He is a gentleman of refined tastes and shows up to work every damn day.

Hey MRSA and I are cool but even he'd admit that he's an asshole.

Sometimes I think you like to :kas me about everything just because of my avatar :jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
2 minutes. Working pretty fucking good i'd say.

jak I have no idea what this means. Are you drunk?

Sometimes I think you like to :kas me about everything just because of my avatar :jnc

He's a bitter asshole, but he's actually a nice and funny bitter asshole.

No joke I was playing Uncharted and saw that you had been on PSN like 5 hours ago and I was going to message you "Packers suck" or something similar.

BTW when is our game at Lambaeu? Can't wait to go to that shithole in Green Bay and finally beat you guys for the first time since 1991.

:jnc

jakncoke

Banned
jak I have no idea what this means. Are you drunk?

No joke I was playing Uncharted and saw that you had been on PSN like 5 hours ago and I was going to message you "Packers suck" or something similar.

BTW when is our game at Lambaeu? Can't wait to go to that shithole in Green Bay and finally beat you guys for the first time since 1991.

:jnc

Sober as Cajun. Read the post above, I mentioned Stafford to test your systems of defense and you arrived 2 minutes later.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Message away. FMT does exactly what you said. I imagine he's even more brutal with the Hawks fans.

And yeah that's not happening, just like you won't finish above us in the division. Remember, you win the bet even if you're 3rd and we're 4th! (Won't happen :jnc)

MRSA

Banned

Hey, I'm only an asshole to those I care about.

Greg is good people, especially for someone who can't dunk.

BigAT

Matt Oswalt ‏@Puddinstrip
wow, even after Michael Sam's courageous speech I can't believe Tony Romo won the ESPY for Gayest Athlete #ESPYS2014

BigAT

http://i.imgur.com/ZWbvcMC.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Fantastic. You'll have to forgive me for tacking on a little something at the end, but it was the first thing I thought of reading the rest of the poster.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4qJz8zu.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Fantastic. You'll have to forgive me for tacking on a little something at the end, but it was the first thing I thought of reading the rest of the poster.

4qJz8zu.jpg

Now someone needs to plaster it in that other GAF thread and show them they can't compete.

Top Bottom