• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

What about all of the hot women posters on GAF?

hB9BDA666

We have a sexual predator that posts here
gata
they'll never come here :(

Bread

Banned
that plane being shot down is so fucking screwed up, what a tragedy. 300 innocent lives gone because they flew over some dumb pieces of shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Got my hopes up with HoFinley.

I'd love to resurrect one of our players back from the dead for a change. Well I guess there's Johnny Jolly and we had Ahman Green for half a second a few years back.

Bread

Banned
This is a false flag attack to get popular support for NATO to do the bidding of the western energy interests. New tougher sanctions the day before this is not a coincidence, but a chance to corner Russia. To bad for the west, China won't play ball despite of this false flag... and Europe will be left without Russian gas very shortly if they try anything.

It disgusts me that someone has it for the poor Malaysian people.
...god dammit gaf

rando14

that plane being shot down is so fucking screwed up, what a tragedy. 300 innocent lives gone because they flew over some dumb pieces of shit.

fuck fuck fuck there's video of the plane going down and pictures of the bodies strewn across rooftops fuck fuck god damnit, I can't handle this

BigAT

...god dammit gaf

Oh good, this well-reasoned individual has a child he is responsible for.

If my now 2yr old daughter wants to be a princess, I will remind her how dumb and pointless it is to play an usually helpless naive girl who's only job in life is to look pretty and marry a prince. I will not prohibite it, but dammit if I won't fight the systemic and targeted message to girls that their only worth is tied to looks or a man. Being a princess is the end-all-be-all of this bullshit and harmful message. She will face the same targeted message as a teenager, and well into college, so my only hope is to educate her along the way to navigate through all the propaganda.

Sorry if I'm not apathetic about it, and take an active role in exposing my girl to all kinds of other toys out there. My daughter loves her tool set, her trucks, puzzles, books, etc. i love who she is shaping out to be thanks to our guidance.

eznark

Banned
Oh good, this well-reasoned individual has two children he is responsible for.

Did you read that fucking thread? It was a nightmare of social justice warriors condemning an awesome dad for being an awesome dad.

I kind of want to put up my in-ground trampoline pictures in a thread just to see how GAF would turn it into some anti-woman misogyny device which will force my daughter and son into their cismale/cisfemale boxes for the rest of their lives and how I'm an evil white man for besmirching the Indian's rightful land.

Oh, I guess i just did it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They probably only got whipped 300 times before they learned that /downy

I doubt that...

Oh good, this well-reasoned individual has a child he is responsible for.

I really have an issue with people who prefer to push their radical social agendas instead of giving their kids the best chance to have a good life. There are situations where it's correct but this just doesn't sound positive.

Dragon

Banned
Did you read that fucking thread? It was a nightmare of social justice warriors condemning an awesome dad for being an awesome dad.

I kind of want to put up my in-ground trampoline pictures in a thread just to see how GAF would turn it into some anti-woman misogyny device which will force my daughter and son into their cismale/cisfemale boxes for the rest of their lives and how I'm an evil white man for besmirching the Indian's rightful land.

I know you're a racist, but I had no idea you were a racist nut job. Not sure what your trampoline has to do with that dude being a crazy person, but okay.

Bread

Banned

The reactions would probably be more about how those things are dangerous as fuck

I loved using them growing up, but man there were some extremely close calls.

If I see one more person retweet an article about Dove giving a shit about them I'm going to throw up quicker than that time I saw Lena Dunham naked.

I guess the eat whatever you want and don't shave crowd has a market but I find modern America to be the weirdest place to ever exist.

eznark

Banned
The reactions would probably be more about how those things are dangerous as fuck

I loved using them growing up, but man there were some extremely close calls.

Putting it at ground level and surrounding it with rubber mulch removed basically every possible injury possibility, except for the kids knocking skulls which, they are kids. They'll do that doing any activity.

Bread

Banned
Putting it at ground level and surrounding it with rubber mulch removed basically every possible injury possibility, except for the kids knocking skulls which, they are kids. They'll do that doing any activity.
i don't see how that removes every possibility of injury, but it's your life i don't care.

supposedly there were 24 americans on board the plane...this is gonna be bad

eznark

Banned
I know you're a racist, but I had no idea you were a racist nut job. Not sure what your trampoline has to do with that dude being a crazy person, but okay.

That guy is crazy as fuck. The rest of the people in that thread managed to top him in bat shit insanity.

jakncoke

Banned
I doubt that...

I really have an issue with people who prefer to push their radical social agendas instead of giving their kids the best chance to have a good life. There are situations where it's correct but this just doesn't sound positive.

Have you ever seen that one documentary about circus abuse on animal? I will look up the name if you're curious about. Not at all surprising, but damning to see on film.

Dragon

Banned
That guy is crazy as fuck. The rest of the people in that thread managed to top him in bat shit insanity.

No they didn't. There is nothing more insane than remarking an hour after something like that occurs that it's the result of some false flag of NATO forces for energy purposes.

You can think what you want, but your initial post called him an awesome dad. That's what I originally responded to and I think my response was a valid one. Let me know if you're ever in the Charlotte area so I can be out of town at that time.

eznark

Banned
No they didn't. There is nothing more insane than remarking an hour after something like that occurs that it's the result of some false flag of NATO forces for energy purposes.

You can think what you want, but your initial post called him an awesome dad. That's what I originally responded to and I think my response was a valid one. Let me know if you're ever in the Charlotte area so I can be out of town at that time.

haha, what the fuck? I was talking about the second thread that AT linked you fucking nut. The dad that bought land so his daughter can be a princess is an awesome dad.

Since you are apparently the product of Boston Public let me break it down:

1. Thread with guy who buys land to become king so daughter can be princess
2. Guy who posted the false flag bullshit also posted in their his bizarre rant about not letting his daughter be princess
3. I read that thread and though, wow that guy is a nut but holy fuck the other people in here are even nuttier
4. You lack basic reading skills and think I was talking about the false flag post.

jakncoke

Banned

Yeah because NC is devoid of crazy rednecks..total clown state not far off from WV and Alabama and central PA!

jakncoke

Banned
Kids will get injured regardless how many safety protections are set in place because they are fucking idiots. We all know we were kids once, and if you think you werent you're lying to yourself or selectively remembering the good moments of power rangers, cake and 4X4 kids vehicles(well these can be dangerous as well, my sister managed to drive into a ditch and was stuck upside down for a good 30 seconds till my mom got to her, was hilarious)

Sweet thanks, I had no idea.

You're one of them, hence your Wednesday night drinking ;)

eznark

Banned
Kids will get injured regardless how many safety protections are set in place because they are fucking idiots. We all know we were kids once, and if you think you werent you're lying to yourself or selectively remembering the good moments of power rangers, cake and 4X4 kids vehicles(well these can be dangerous as well, my sister managed to drive into a ditch and was stuck upside down for a good 30 seconds till my mom got to her, was hilarious)

Yeah pretty much the only time we are overprotective is around water.

Bread

Banned
christ you guys are acting like i told him to keep the kids on a leash

if you think a trampoline won't cause more injuries than almost anything else they could be doing, you're being naive.

Top Bottom