• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

brentech

I didn't even know there was a button!

I guess I was wrong about other people not doing it. I was thinking it was weird because of people doing it for the reason of "I WONDER IF ANYONE IS TALKING ABOUT ME IN OTHER THREADS" as opposed to the application of seeing if people quoted you.

You're still weird though Sanjuro, just for other reasons.

remember when the dude from the tester who was playing some ps4 game a few days before release showed up in Madden GAF of all places because I said his name. Shit was weird. Literally just pops in because of a mention

Sanjuro

So basically its like youtube game plays but live? Cant people donate money to channels, iirc there was a thread some guy from oil money donates obscene amounts to his fav channels or something. I never got into twitch because my internet is either shit(it is) or twitch sucks and the streams are always shit and also people focus on games I have little to no interest in.

I think it can be fun. I mean, I was playing a single player NES game, so there wasn't much dialog to be had. Occasionally I spoke when someone said something in the channel or I reached a part where there was a trick or something.

For whatever reason, the crazy people on Twitch just remind me of when Jedi Knight 2 went to shit. It was a fun game, then people starting bowing and ask people to fight before attacking. Basically flooded with assholes. Those are the people that the big Twitch accounts remind me of.

brentech

Bungie site is gonna get hammered smh

Yeah not sure why, when beta codes are so easy to get.
Yeah. Already own a PS4, but I pre-ordered an alpine white @ gamestop and it accidentally printed me up 2 codes for destiny.

He literally had the choice to print them out on command. no one should be without if they actually want it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I honestly don't have a code yet so I'd love a PM with one if you guys have an extra.

If not, I can probably figure out a way to get one.

Sanjuro

Nope, did you preorder Destiny? You can redeem the code you got from the retailer you preordered it with and get a code to download the beta in.. 1.5 hours

I'm not sure Amazon ever sent me anything other than the first look code.

EDIT: Wait, I see a thing on the Bungie site saying "Come back July 17 2014 for your download code". Guess that is where I'm supposed to be watching.

Nope, did you preorder Destiny? You can redeem the code you got from the retailer you preordered it with and get a code to download the beta in.. 1.5 hours
Can't help but think PSN and Bungie are gonna get hammered.
I won't be home anyway, but would nice to have it downloaded for later

Greg

i0mfWuIdXRmMZ.gif

(sorry BG, my hopes are high right now)

jakncoke

Banned
I think it can be fun. I mean, I was playing a single player NES game, so there wasn't much dialog to be had. Occasionally I spoke when someone said something in the channel or I reached a part where there was a trick or something.

For whatever reason, the crazy people on Twitch just remind me of when Jedi Knight 2 went to shit. It was a fun game, then people starting bowing and ask people to fight before attacking. Basically flooded with assholes. Those are the people that the big Twitch accounts remind me of.

Yeah im sure it'd be fun, maybe some time I'll figure it out and show off my Ryan Leaf gaming skills with 83% less cursing than you.

eznark

Banned
Wow you guys are really jumping to ludicrous conclusions with the Finley tweet.

He has a previously scheduled medical.exam with the team tomorrow.

"Let's try this again"

How the hell do I get my destiny beta? I preordered and registered but do I have to go back to that shirty Bungies website again today?

No idea. I just logged on to their website, still no codes. Checked the PSN store aswell, but no download available. Apparently it starts in about 40mins though.

Dragon

Banned
How the hell do I get my destiny beta? I preordered and registered but do I have to go back to that shirty Bungies website again today?

Should be on your download list on the SEN store at 1 PM today I believe if you're talking about the US. I can't even get into the SEN store right now though so who knows :/.

eznark

Banned
Demovsky reporting its a nonmedical appointment tomorrow but that the team is saying it is not football related and there has been no change in his status with the team

Top Bottom