• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

I watched the Dolphins season highlights last night...that run from week 9 through 15 was amazing...then it all came crashing down :( Good thing they didn't even mention those last two loses or I'd be piss drunk in some ditch right now.

Bread

Banned
That is pretty awesome.
yea they just added themes too
htc-dot-view-theme.jpg

definitely the coolest case i've ever owned.

mr2xxx

Banned
oh weird the microsoft tv studio is already getting shuttered. Who could've seen that coming?

I would of guessed after their first failure they would of been axed, this just shows how fucked up the X1s original vision was since everything has been undone.

Tamanon

Banned
No biters on Twitter aside from some random who just followed me after I mentioned having a key, but I have one more PS4 Destiny beta key available if anyone wants it!

eznark

Banned
The wiiu game pad might be the worst ever for fps games

Yes I'd rather have the n64 cunt over this POS

huh i love it, just a great feeling controller. maybe you have small lady hands.

The only thing that sucks is the rattle when it rumbles. So bad.

JABEE

TO EVERYONE WHO REDEEMED IT BUT CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT YET

Load the store > go to games > then click on the destiny beta ad banner on the right.

Repeat process until it lets you select the download option.

It worked for me after a long while.

Just worked for me from the Destiny thread.

Fox318

Prooooooobably not the best thing to joke about. Presuming he was joking and not a bonafide evil human being.

This malaysia airlines thing is awful. Seems like some pro-russian rebels thought they were taking down a military cargo plane with their new anti-aircraft toy...

Its a mess.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians were handing out toys like crazy.

EU needs to start leading on this but they won't.

Top Bottom