• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

jakncoke

Banned
I'm going to Yoshichan start randomly dropping user names Opiate in my posts

Be funny to just slowly name drop everyone. See how many actually come and visit.

rrc1594

Off-Kilter

Mullet2000

IntelliHealth

Dax01

lol it's happened to me in here before too. Lmao I was shocked when it happened

Probably why when I type BG no quotes so up..

Yeah, I thought i was getting stalked. Maybe I was! *FILES RESTRAINING ORDER* push the paper work through Bionic

BigAT

Wow. You are such a strange asshole. WEIRDO!

This is the argument so far,

Clicking a button that shows you who quoted you - Not weird.
Clicking a button that shows you who quoted you - Weird.

:jnc

I didn't even know there was a button!

I guess I was wrong about other people not doing it. I was thinking it was weird because of people doing it for the reason of "I WONDER IF ANYONE IS TALKING ABOUT ME IN OTHER THREADS" as opposed to the application of seeing if people quoted you.

You're still weird though Sanjuro, just for other reasons.

Sanjuro

It's a little more chaotic than the who quoted me, so yes, sometimes I'll see a time where I'm quoted in dialog or be linked to a thread where someone likes the film Sanjuro.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I think someone judging a game like Destiny when they played 250+ hours of FFX HD after it came out makes them look pretty strange.
How does this make any sense? FFX HD is a really good fucking game. So what that I didn't sleep for 3 days when it was released? No regrets.

jakncoke

Banned
Im still not positive Sanjuro knows how to speak real words. I watched his twitch for like 10 minutes and 20 words he spoke were all curse words as he struggled through tmnt nes

:jnc if all these posters drop by in the thread.

Thread 5 to break the Neogaf views record!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Im still not positive Sanjuro knows how to speak real words. I watched his twitch for like 10 minutes and 20 words he spoke were all curse words as he struggled through tmnt nes

Thread 5 to break the Neogaf views record!

"Cow cow cow cow cow cow cow FUCK!"

That's what it's like if you turn the mic on in Mario Kart.

eznark

Banned
I didn't even know there was a button!

I guess I was wrong about other people not doing it. I was thinking it was weird because of people doing it for the reason of "I WONDER IF ANYONE IS TALKING ABOUT ME IN OTHER THREADS" as opposed to the application of seeing if people quoted you.

You're still weird though Sanjuro, just for other reasons.

I did like the Who Quotes You function. That was nice to keep fights going. Sometimes I'm in so many I forget.

Dragon

Banned
How does this make any sense? FFX HD is a really good fucking game. So what that I didn't sleep for 3 days when it was released? No regrets.

So you can understand playing 250 hours of FFXHD but you can't understand people getting excited over Destiny a game no one has played before versus a game that people played in 2001? How does that make any sense?

BigAT

Try playing Madden against him when he leaves his Kinect microphone on. The stream of obscenities that got let loose every time I scored a touchdown were hilarious.

jakncoke

Banned
"Cow cow cow cow cow cow cow FUCK!"

That's what it's like if you turn the mic on in Mario Kart.

Try playing Madden against him when he leaves his Kinect microphone on. The stream of obscenities that got let loose every time I scored a touchdown were hilarious.

:me

Sorry! I didn't set up a fancy web cam and pander to eight year olds.

I dont know what this means. Are you saying regular Twitch users Sandusky children?
Wilbur

Mr Cola

Devolution

Welp, I'm off to work now.

Enjoy the day lads.

Try not to infect the vegetables and fruits today Coldnoodle. You're the reason why people HAVE to wash off their produce before eating it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So you can understand playing 250 hours of FFXHD but you can't understand people getting excited over Destiny a game no one has played before versus a game that people played in 2001? How does that make any sense?
I was curious when I asked the question. I wasn't being an ass. I want to know why people are excited over Destiny.

Sanjuro

I dont know what this means. Are you saying regular Twitch users Sandusky children?

I guess that I'm relatively late to the party with Twitch. It was always that weird thing I didn't understand when I went to PAX. Since it's been adopted on the new consoles, I've been finding myself watching a stream or leaving something on in the background if it's a game I'm interested in.

Usually more often than not, it's just some cunt pandering for subscribers and doing silly things in game.

Yoshichan

I personally want Yoshi to stay as a permanent member of NFL GAF so let's bring the tension down.

What team should he pledge up with?

Oh I'm never leaving this place. I'm stuck here for good.

I was curious when I asked the question. I wasn't being an ass. I want to know why people are excited over Destiny.

Personally I think it looks like a deep loot centered first person adventure game. It has a great sense of art direction and lore. The game play feels good after playing the alpha.

It's understandable, and I don't even like Halo.

Want me to send you a beta code for PS4?

I should be getting three when they send out.

Yoshichan

Want me to send you a beta code for PS4?

I should be getting three when they send out.
Aren't people killing themselves over the beta? Better give it to one of them imo.

Thanks though!

jakncoke

Banned
I guess that I'm relatively late to the party with Twitch. It was always that weird thing I didn't understand when I went to PAX. Since it's been adopted on the new consoles, I've been finding myself watching a stream or leaving something on in the background if it's a game I'm interested in.

Usually more often than not, it's just some cunt pandering for subscribers and doing silly things in game.

So basically its like youtube game plays but live? Cant people donate money to channels, iirc there was a thread some guy from oil money donates obscene amounts to his fav channels or something. I never got into twitch because my internet is either shit(it is) or twitch sucks and the streams are always shit and also people focus on games I have little to no interest in.

Tamanon

Banned
Wait, is the Destiny game live again? Is this from pre-orders like on Amazon, or should I just have direct access?

Preorders or if you've gotten a code. There are going to be a bajillion codes out after they're released, since everyone who signed up already is getting 3 codes.

Top Bottom