• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

eznark

Banned
ayjRlBl.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Goodell quote on Raiders during the Levi's Stadium ribbon cutting ceremony:

2Q8GwW2.png

The Raiders belong in Los Angeles IMO. I've said it a million times before but LA needs an NFL team and the Raiders or Rams are the two only teams I think should come back. Any other franchise and I'd feel like we'd be stealing them like OKC did the Sonics.

jakncoke

Banned
which of you nerds played Tomodachi Life, its charting high world wide but I still have no idea whats it about and why its becoming such a hit.

I instantly gained so much respect for Nash when he had the guts to be honest and say he was only still playing for the money.

Lakers fans gotta be pissed with that though. At least Lin will sell jerseys.
I can't blame the man. If this team was going somewhere I'd be pissed but they aren't and probably not for a while.

bionic77

I instantly gained so much respect for Nash when he had the guts to be honest and say he was only still playing for the money.

Lakers fans gotta be pissed with that though. At least Lin will sell jerseys.
Nash is a true sports hero.

Knows his body is broken and can't play and yet continues to collect the checks that he in no way came close to earning.

I posted in the Israel thread guys so if I post even less than usual you know the reason why!

Top Bottom