• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Fox318

The Raiders belong in Los Angeles IMO. I've said it a million times before but LA needs an NFL team and the Raiders or Rams are the two only teams I think should come back. Any other franchise and I'd feel like we'd be stealing them like OKC did the Sonics.

Why does LA NEED a team?

JCizzle

Goodell quote on Raiders during the Levi's Stadium ribbon cutting ceremony:

2Q8GwW2.png

Dirty Raider fans will leave the place a garbage dump. No thanks.

eznark

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PSN is getting hammered. Entered the code for the beta five minutes ago and I still have that loading icon on the center of the screen. Plus since it's friggin 13 GB, fat chance I'll be playing it tonight.

MRSA

Banned
So, Apple just gave me a new phone for a kaput iPhone that I dropped (Smashed in the corner of the phone and broke the digitizer). Second time they've gave me a new phone for free without having AppleCare+.

Tebow bless you Apple.

So, Apple just gave me a new phone for a kaput iPhone that I dropped (Smashed in the corner of the phone and broke the digitizer). Second time they've gave me a new phone for free without having AppleCare+.

Tebow bless you Apple.

A friend of mine is on her 14th. All without Applecare.

That's why I don't go with extended warranty services. A smile and politeness will go far enough.

MRSA

Banned
A friend of mine is on her 14th. All without Applecare.

That's why I don't go with extended warranty services. A smile and politeness will go far enough.

I've gotten like 5 phones replaced from Apple (from my own doing) and a brand spanking new updated Macbook. Apple CS is the best I dealt with, so is Amazon.

Top Bottom