• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

The initial 10GB download for Destiny is unbearable right now. 2 percent downloaded after nearly an hour. That's on a 150mbs FIOS line.

Hope it downloads in stand-by mode.

Just like last time right?

I really don't think Lebron wants three teams on his legacy.

I think he's bunkering down in Cleve.
Pretty much what Grover said. Why sign here if you're gonna leave in 2 years? He's getting up there in age too. And he already said he's committed for the long haul wether they win right away or not. The 2 year deal seems to be just about the new Cba and Tv deals with is smart business.
Bless your little heart
Gata stfup you degenerate ass reptile.

are you guys downloading using wi-fi? i have 30mb/s fios and it took me about 15-20 mins to complete everything just now but i'm using direct connect because ps4 wi-fi is awful

in FOOTBALL related news, joe staley signs a two year extension. he will be a niner through 2019 and will likely end his career here. pay attention alex boone: you show up to voluntary mini-camp, you show up to mandatory 3 day camp, you keep your contract desires in-house and guess what? you get an extension

Pretty much what Grover said. Why sign here if you're gonna leave in 2 years? He's getting up there in age too. And he already said he's committed for the long haul wether they win right away or not. The 2 year deal seems to be just about the new Cba and Tv deals with is smart business.

lol

If only the browns had that fire

Dragon

Banned
Just like last time right?

tumblr_n7c5tk0SK31rhf7w8o3_250.gif

I'll be with you their brother.

With the 32nd pick in the 2015 NFL Draft the Detroit Lions select....

you forgot the first part of that sentence.

"The San Francisco 49ers have traded the 32nd pick to the detroit lions. With the 32nd pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the detroit lions select Jameis Winston, Quarterback Florida State"

Took FMT's advice and plugged the ethernet cable in. Going faster now, but still won't be done for a while. Digging the install screen music, though. Martin O'Donnell must've screwed the wives of the other three guys who helped reveal Destiny during the PS4 unveiling.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I have no idea how to even get to the Destiny Beta page. I have the code that Dragon graciously gave me but I'm checking online and on Playstation Store and nothing is coming up for a beta. Just a preorder the $90 copy nonsense.

damn that sucks. move to california brah
Nah, that's why we troubleshoot things.:)

I put in Google's DNS in place of what my router was handing out on the PS4 and its zooming along now. 12% and counting. Must be a routing problem to their servers.

I have no idea how to even get to the Destiny Beta page. I have the code that Dragon graciously gave me but I'm checking online and on Playstation Store and nothing is coming up for a beta. Just a preorder the $90 copy nonsense.
Go to the redeem code option. Enter the code he gave you. Enjoy.

jakncoke

Banned

troll11.gif

To rightfully troll your state and its fanbase

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The initial 10GB download for Destiny is unbearable right now. 2 percent downloaded after nearly an hour. That's on a 150mbs FIOS line.

Hope it downloads in stand-by mode.

I'm at 4% after an hour. Not sure how it could do standby mode though since it seems that you have to launch the game to start it.

I only have a 10mb connection though :(

Not sure if that's going to work for Kastrioti anyway since I think he's gonna try for PS3.

But he can go here to try: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/cam/account/giftcard/redeem-gift-card-flow.action

Why wouldn't it? The redeem code option is on the XMB instead of the store (Under the PSN Icon>Account Management>Redeem Codes) on the PS3 if memory serves but it should serve the same function, no?

I'm at 4% after an hour. Not sure how it could do standby mode though since it seems that you have to launch the game to start it.

I only have a 10mb connection though :(
Try changing the DNS.

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah, I just registered on Bungies website for Destiny with my PSN account for PS3 but its asking for a 9 digit code as opposed to the 12 digit code Dragon gave me. I guess that means no Destiny PS3 beta?

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, I just registered on Bungies website for Destiny with my PSN account for PS3 but its asking for a 9 digit code as opposed to the 12 digit code Dragon gave me. I guess that means no Destiny PS3 beta?

If you have a 12 digit code, you have to redeem it at Sony's PSN store, not the Bungie site.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
If you have a 12 digit code, you have to redeem it at Sony's PSN store, not the Bungie site.

Did that, got the code redeemed then it said something about going to Media? Was not sure if it meant on my laptop or PS3 but I do not see if anywhere on my PS3.

It's been a 12 hour long day today so I'm really tired and about to give up. Anyone know the next step?

Dragon

Banned
Did that, got the code redeemed then it said something about going to Media? Was not sure if it meant on my laptop or PS3 but I do not see if anywhere on my PS3.

It's been a 12 hour long day today so I'm really tired and about to give up. Anyone know the next step?

Go to your download list on your PS3. First go to the store and then there should be an option to view download list and see if it's there. You may have redeemed it for PS4 and you'd be out of luck.

cajunator

Banned
I ordered some chicken bites at whataburger with a large unsweet tea but they gave me sweet tea. Hoooooly fuckjng shit how do people drink so much sugar? Absolutely disgusting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why wouldn't it? The redeem code option is on the XMB instead of the store (Under the PSN Icon>Account Management>Redeem Codes) on the PS3 if memory serves but it should serve the same function, no?

Try changing the DNS.

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Changed the DNS and it doesn't appear to have sped up yet. Is that what worked for you?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Go to your download list on your PS3. First go to the store and then there should be an option to view download list and see if it's there. You may have redeemed it for PS4 and you'd be out of luck.

Where is the download list? These are n00b, annoying questions I know but this is why I rarely use PSN or play online games on my Playstation consoles. Everything is such a cluttered, unorganized mess compared to Xbox Live.

I went to view downloads with no success, just older demos/games I downloaded.

Plus I'm just in a cranky mood cause of the long ass day.

Changed the DNS and it doesn't appear to have sped up yet. Is that what worked for you?

Yep. Did that, unchecked the "Connect to Internet" option, then rechecked it and ran the 'Setup Network" option. Selected the Easy option, ran a test of the connection and then reopened the Beta. 58% and counting...

Bread

Banned
Some guys in the Malaysia thread are mad because a guy said he would sacrifice himself for his wife and kid, because their lives shouldn't be worth more than his! This website has it all!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Yeah, no luck finding it. I redeemed the code so I probably wasted it for PS4? It should've told me something like that so I did not have to waste the code. =/ Thanks again anyway Dragon.

Its been a few years since I've been on Xbox Live but I can't wait to go back once I get a XBO. Everything from trophies to overall UI on PSN sucks in comparison to XBL.

Yeah, no luck finding it. I redeemed the code so I probably wasted it for PS4? It should've told me something like that so I did not have to waste the code. =/ Thanks again anyway Dragon.

Its been a few years since I've been on Xbox Live but I can't wait to go back once I get a XBO. Everything from trophies to overall UI on PSN sucks in comparison to XBL.

You aren't going to like the changes ms made to Xbl on xbone. It's a real piece of shit now

I really don't think Lebron wants three teams on his legacy.

I think he's bunkering down in Cleve.

No chance in hell Durant goes there tho

The 2 year deal is so he can max out under the new CBA. He would've gotten a 2 year deal if he'd re-signed in Miami, too.

He'll play out the rest of his productive years in Cleveland, unless they really really piss him off (wouldn't put it past the Cavs)

Top Bottom