• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 5 - Everybody Do The Flop

Let's talk about who looks good.

Marisa Tomei.

Tom Selleck.

alyssa milano

milanonyj--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

i'd definitely wear her jersey if you know what i mean

MRSA

Banned
To be fair little bug eater. I knew it about via youtube but you 2 definitely pushed me into buying it. And also I have been drinking other stuff then MD the past 2 weeks.

Worst #1 fanboy EVER.

We had to get you off drinking that girly ass pineapple Parrot Bay you were drinking you degenerate

bionic77

Scooter, why do you support the Pats and Tom Brady? I thought you were a reasonable man.
Ninja used to be cool but he has obliviously gone crazy.

It is either a chemical thing in his brain, the the result of a tragedy that the average brain could not process (those 4 kids that were murdered in Gaza, 2001 Steelers/Pats, etc) or else we can blame it on bath salts (and we all know which degenerate from Florida sold them to ninja).

Washing my hands after using the bathroom and wearing tight denim shorts under my clothes doesn't make me a prude you filthy animal!

Have you ever gone to a sporting event where they basically have a trough for a urinal in the men's room? Makes me uncomfortable. As I'm walking to the bathroom I usually give myself a real quick starter handy incase anyone looks at my dick while I'm taking a piss so they don't think I have a small wang

bionic77

Have you ever gone to a sporting event where they basically have a trough for a urinal in the men's room? Makes me uncomfortable. As I'm walking to the bathroom I usually give myself a real quick starter handy incase anyone looks at my dick while I'm taking a piss so they don't think I have a small wang
Never used the trough.

Also don't have the fear of other men laughing at my wang size. I wouldn't like it if a group of attractive women were making fun of it though.

What? THE FUCK am I reading.

LOL

fmt goat

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

The rose bowl has those. Or they used to, atleast.

Weirdest fucking things.

jakncoke

Banned
We had to get you off drinking that girly ass pineapple Parrot Bay you were drinking you degenerate

Going from cheap as fuck girl rum to cheap as fuck bum wine at best is a lateral movement in life, one could say backwords. You're steering me in the wrong life directiong.

cajunator

Banned
I dont care much about appearances when I pee. I just go. If theres a trough, whatever. Im not tryinv to impress people when I have to use the restroom.

MRSA

Banned
Going from cheap as fuck girl rum to cheap as fuck bum wine at best is a lateral movement in life, one could say backwords. You're steering me in the wrong life directiong.

At least you're doing something manly, now only it you could spend a day watching Big Trouble in Little China you might become a man and get a job.

Top Bottom